payton

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the messageboard 123456789

You cannot use a trade exception to sign a free-agent. If you are suggesting that we did a sign and trade with Boston what would you propose giving to them? They aren't going to do it just for the exception.

Joe

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I say give them our 2006 2nd round pick...... They don't want to keep him anyway, this way, they get an extra draft pick, for basically doing nothing..... We can even send them the "conditional Pick" That we got form Charlotte.....

The more I think about it, the more of a fan I am of Payton and this team.... Even more so than Finley I think at this point.... He can Run the point, play along side Nash, and provide veteren leadership as well.... HE and JJax would spearhead the bench along with Hunter (please, please, please), Barbs, and Pagent, And then add a player during the year that could be the missing piece... (pwerhaps a starting 2 guard, or front court help..) and the suns would be fine to make yet another run at the title

PG: Nash/Payton/Barbs
SG: Bell/Payton/JJax
SF: Marion/JJax
PF: Amare/Hunter/Pagent
C: Kurt/Hunter/Burke

Thats how our rotation will be as I see it.... And we still have our 4.9 (or higher TE) to spend during the season to asdd that one final piece, plus the draft picks, and were in good shape

All this said, I still would love to have finley, but I think resigning Hunter is a must in our situation right now, IMO!

Djaughe

Reaction score
123456789 said:
why not pick him up for the 2 mil te from bobcats

Welcome...can we call ye 123 fer short?

sunsfn

Reaction score
I want to know how in the H..... Djaughe got 13,312 posts?

Geez, joe mama only has 6,499.