Per NFL Network: Hartwell

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Redsz said:
You should check out some of the Seahawks boards. Aparently we are going 'crazy' and will be in cap hell for years to come.

Oh, not to mention that we still won't be better than the Seahawks. ;)

If you're looking at seahawksal.com it's pretty much 2 drunk dudes arguing with the rest of the board cuz the rest of 'em are saying the Cards are looking like the team to beat

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
I have the NFL Network ********!

King - are you just sitting around popping percos watching all of this stuff on NFL Network? You still gonna be in bed rest when the tourney starts as well?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
blindseyed said:
If you're looking at seahawksal.com it's pretty much 2 drunk dudes arguing with the rest of the board cuz the rest of 'em are saying the Cards are looking like the team to beat

I'm talking about Seahawks.net

I have no problem with Seahawksal. Good bunch of guys over there. :thumbup:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
az-red said:
The darkside is strong in this one.

Needs 50cc's :koolaid: stat!

funny but cheese won't be one of those complaining. i suppose the darksider in those of dark-endowned, can just sense these things . . .

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I have the NFL network too but unlike you right now my kids are forcing me to watch the Disney channel.

BTW, could you please translate the time Hartwell will make his announcement into Central Standard time or even Arizona time that would do.

The post times on the board are a little off and I am too dense to translate it to real time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
funny.

Honestly, if we DO sign Edge also, does that officially put us in the Daniel Snyder area - are people here gonna be saying w're gonna be in cap hell for years to come because it WILL be a BUTTLOAD of money that we will have spent.

When have the Skins, , Broncos or Raiders ever suffered cap hell? IMO, teams only go through cap hell if they want too.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
King - are you just sitting around popping percos watching all of this stuff on NFL Network? You still gonna be in bed rest when the tourney starts as well?

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:

Pretty much man. I have to go back for more Chemo in 4 weeks.

I probably won't be back to work for 1.5 months.

Just making the best of it. popping perc and eating brownies. watching the nfl network.

:thumbup:

GreenCard

Reaction score
Graves,after scanning this board for the 21st time today,called Edge's agent and told him to have Edge check his mail. It will take 3 or 4 hours for Edge to quit crying over being wanted.

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GreenCard said:
Graves,after scanning this board for the 21st time today,called Edge's agent and told him to have Edge check his mail. It will take 3 or 4 hours for Edge to quit crying over being wanted.

Good, just sign the contract while you're crying.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Pretty much man. I have to go back for more Chemo in 4 weeks.

I probably won't be back to work for 1.5 months.

Just making the best of it. popping perc and eating brownies. watching the nfl network.

hey - at least it's a good time of year to be laid up - percs and the tourney is a decent byproduct of your situation(if there really is one). Keep on fighting brother and keep on eating those percs and brownies!

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Redheart said:
Don't think about that right now. Right now we are sailors who have just pulled in to port after 6 months at sea.

Cash is nothing but trash and our pockets are full. The wine is flowing and all is right with the world, for tonight we party.

I know you know what I am sayin' here...

Excuse me now hold on a minute!!!! We do NOT drink wine!!! RUM is more like it and we do try to treat each lady we meet like a queen. Most places I have been and its been alot of places about 100 bucks would last you a weekend..

NAVY Mike

vini

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
all i'm saying is i watched the show i did'nt hear it. must of missed it .

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I, for one, will be happy if the talk turns to "cap hell" and in a couple of years we have some tough choices to make because we have too many talented players on the roster.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Cards Czar said:
Excuse me now hold on a minute!!!! We do NOT drink wine!!! RUM is more like it and we do try to treat each lady we meet like a queen. Most places I have been and its been alot of places about 100 bucks would last you a weekend..

NAVY Mike

My appologies... and ... can I hang with you?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I, for one, will be happy if the talk turns to "cap hell" and in a couple of years we have some tough choices to make because we have too many talented players on the roster.

oh no you won't - you'll still be bitching about having no corners! You don't fool me! :D

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has anyone trolled the Dolphin sites to see if there's anything popping up on Hartwell over there?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing New at Dolph Hq

The latest free agent stuff they have does not mention Hartwell at all -

Late Breaking -
Dolphins Play Host To Trio Of Unrestricted Free Agents
March 8, 2005

The Miami Dolphins today entertained unrestricted free agent quarterback Gus Frerotte of the Minnesota Vikings, offensive tackle Stockar McDougle of the Detroit Lions and linebacker Donnie Spragan of the Denver Broncos

If there was something "hot" regarding Hartwell, wouldn't they have mentioned it?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
oh no you won't - you'll still be bitching about having no corners! You don't fool me! :D
You're right--if we end up in cap hell and I read something about Tate being a 4-year starter for the Cards, I'll bitch up a storm like you've never seen.

Rocco

All Star
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Has anyone trolled the Dolphin sites to see if there's anything popping up on Hartwell over there?

I looked around a bit. Basically, everyone is wondering where the available cap space will come from. Looks like it's coming from the Boston release. Freed up about 3 mil for the fins.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
I just found this untouched picture of Hartwell on ESPN. Could this be a sign?

Dude that made me laugh uncontrollably...:biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redsz said:
You should check out some of the Seahawks boards. Aparently we are going 'crazy' and will be in cap hell for years to come.

Oh, not to mention that we still won't be better than the Seahawks. ;)

Wow, sounds like they are on tilt and scared of the Red Birds already!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05