Perfect timing

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
After 12 rainy years, this September I left Seattle and relocated back to my beloved Arizona. My username shall remain the same, but I'm glad to be back in Cardinal country! It's awesome seeing all the AZ Cards license plates and Cardinals stuff in town. I'm also GRATEFUL I did not have to live in Seattle the year they actually won the Superbowl. I am extra grateful that the Cardinals won in Seattle back in December. Now when my friends in Seattle brag about winning the Superbowl I get to remind them of the Cards knocking off the 12th man in Seattle the same year. Boom!!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Don't ever change your avatar, its just too freaky and cool.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess I will have to continue my invasion of the Hawk's nest here in Seattle

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One less Card Fan in Washington. God it's incredible how many bandwagon Seahawk fans there are in Washington. I'm still wearing my Card gear proud up here!!!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I'm can't share this view.... the avatar creeps me out.:)

That's why I like it. It's so creepy it's really cool looking. I would vote it best avatar on the site. Maybe we should have a poll for best avatar.

OP
OP
SeattleCard

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome.. glad to be back!

About the avatar - it will never ever change :)

I admit I am quite fond of it. I found it randomly about 11 years ago, and laughed for about 20 minutes the first time I saw it. I unfortunately don't know who the original person was that served as a template, but it's not me, nor do I think it is Rob Fredrickson. :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Personally I won't go back to Arizona. The economy is just ho hum compared with Washington.

But I do miss the sun, and the 12th Man is a massive joke of a bandwagon if I've ever seen one. 3 years ago, I'd go weeks without seeing any Seahawks gear.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake