Perhaps Nash Slowing Down?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash needs to man up and show NBA fans why he won consecuive MVP awards. How is it possible that Nash gets so much rest time during crunch time? Perhaps he is defensive liability or perhaps he was awarded MVP honors to clean up the NBA's image. Supposidly he makes others better, well let's see. Now that Marion is gone, his game is suffering. There is no way he made Amare or Marion better. It was all a fluke to give him the awards. Also, there is no way he won MVP awards two years ago and all of a sudden his game is plummeting. That is not an MVP.

During crunchtime? When has he ever gotten rest during crunchtime? He is always playing the final 7-10 minutes of the 4th quarter, except a couple of games ago when we were down double digits.

Nash ALWAYS plays in crunchtime. He might not be playing well, but he's playing.

doomsday

Reaction score
Sure he is. Do you know how many times I have asked, "why is Nash not in the game right now?" It has not being a couple a games either. If a team like the Suns is down by double digits, it means nothing. At least in the past it meant nothing. My point is, they still have the ability to make comebacks but D' Antoni likes to throw in the towel for some reason.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure he is. Do you know how many times I have asked, "why is Nash not in the game right now?" It has not being a couple a games either. If a team like the Suns is down by double digits, it means nothing. At least in the past it meant nothing. My point is, they still have the ability to make comebacks but D' Antoni likes to throw in the towel for some reason.

Show me an example. The only time in recent memory that Nash was not in the game, was a couple of games ago, when we were down by 10+ with a minute and change left. I thought it was the right move at the time too. Being down double digits with less than 2 minutes to go is not crunchtime IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05