Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Bucks 1-6-2015

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Things should be a lot worse. Down by 1 at the end of the third.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They set up up Kieff with some open 3's. Missed em.

Plumlee with lazy plays and rotations. As soon as he came in the bucks went on a run.

The Suns missed Len's defense as a rim protector when he went out.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns need a nasty rebounder to play beside Len.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
And they take Len out in favor of three point guards, one shooting guard, and a power forward.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they take Len out in favor of three point guards, one shooting guard, and a power forward.

Yes, they were responding to Milwaukee's 3 guard lineup. And it's now forcing Milwaukee to go back to their big guys.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hope the Suns are just resting Len but that is not how it usually goes.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the Suns are just resting Len but that is not how it usually goes.

I hope they bring Len back in but failing that, I really hope they leave Miles on the bench. This group has made him look pretty bad.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope they bring Len back in but failing that, I really hope they leave Miles on the bench. This group has made him look pretty bad.

Steve

We definitely agree on leaving Plumlee on the bench.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes Hornacek needs to to leave a rim protector on the court when the Bucks are going inside.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kieff was huge. He had a big three pt play, pass to plumlee, and the dagger 3 pointer.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
10 assists by Bledsoe. Nice. 7 TO's by Bledsoe. Ouch.
The Coach was right when he indicated that Bled plays worse against the lesser teams. He still has a lot of growing up to do.

BTW, I sure like the Greek Freak that the Bucks have. Dude has a lot of upside.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What also catches my eye is the continued growth of Alex Len as a player with 9 points, 8 rebounds and 5 blocks.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I can't think of one game this season in which Hornacek actually had Len finish a close game. I'm almost used to it by now.

I can't wait til we play the Grizzlies to see how this 3 guard stuff works against an actual physical team.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Interesting that Dragic plays 39 mins and Bledsoe plays 38 mins while Goodwin is rewarded for his good performance from last game by getting a DNP.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting that Dragic plays 39 mins and Bledsoe plays 38 mins while Goodwin is rewarded for his good performance from last game by getting a DNP.

I realize you've decided that you're a far better coach than Hornacek but racking up some points in garbage time does not merit an immediate bump to the rotation for a dude shooting 34% on the season.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We definitely agree on leaving Plumlee on the bench.

Henson is someone who I have always thought could turn out to be a decent big man. Would be nice if we can acquire him for Plumlee and the Minnesota 2nd Ed picks or something. Perfect backup for Len.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I realize you've decided that you're a far better coach than Hornacek but racking up some points in garbage time does not merit an immediate bump to the rotation for a dude shooting 34% on the season.

Spot on!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Phraz. You are funny. When you first started posting on this board, I almost put you on ignore, I got so frustrated reading your rants. Now, I find I am agreeing with almost everything you say.

I don't think I changed, did I?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!
A lot of us who are high on Bledsoe don't deny that he has his faults, but that some of his faults aren't nearly as bad as you make them sound and that he does a lot of good things that more than make up for the bad.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Phraz. You are funny. When you first started posting on this board, I almost put you on ignore, I got so frustrated reading your rants. Now, I find I am agreeing with almost everything you say.

I don't think I changed, did I?

Nah, I was just so pissed off over the Beasley signing that I was pretty abrasive. I bet if you went back and reread some of my Beasley rants now you'd find some humor there.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Nah, I was just so pissed off over the Beasley signing that I was pretty abrasive. I bet if you went back and reread some of my Beasley rants now you'd find some humor there.
I somehow had myself convinced at the time that Beasley was a good signing. Needless to say, I was WAY wrong...

Errntknght

Reaction score
I somehow had myself convinced at the time that Beasley was a good signing. Needless to say, I was WAY wrong...

Its charitable and laudable to want to give guys a second chance or rehabilitate them, however you want to phrase it but Beasley seemed too improbable to me. Heck, even if you were somehow successful, you'd just have a taller version of Hakim Warrick on your hands. (Thats not quite true because when Beas really tried to defend, he was passable, while Hakim just got in the way more when he tried. That observation is based on a half dozen plays during a lakers game.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake