Police Respond To Threat At Ritz Carlton: Spurs Hotel

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have Don Newman's cell phone number. How could I use this for good and not evil?

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He prolly has his cell turned off so I doubt you could wake him up.. And they all have seperate rooms so waking him up aint gonna be a big deal.. There are other things you could do and say to him, but Im sure you dont wanna go to jail.. So I guess what Im saying is I have no idea and Im of no help..

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In 14 years that I've followed this team, I don't think i've seen a bigger controversy. And I don't think I've ever seen so many fans pissed off. I am really looking forward to seeing what atmosphere that will create during the game.

I actually think the Knicks Vs. Suns in '93 was a bigger deal...the Starks vs. KJ incident...That game set the tone on the team and the valley fans for the rest of that season.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually think the Knicks Vs. Suns in '93 was a bigger deal...the Starks vs. KJ incident...That game set the tone on the team and the valley fans for the rest of that season.

Dont you mean Doc Rivers and KJ with Greg Anthonthy coming off the bench to sucker punch KJ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05