Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the Cards Head Coach in 2007. Not who you want but who do you really think will be running the team?

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Green may survive the season as the Bidwills may not want to eat the $2.5 million salary due on his last contract year.
Also if Leinart and the team finishes strong in the 2nd hlaf it may be enought to give him one more year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's Hank Kuhlmann?

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Denny will be back. When your GM says your a few players away and the Cards have so much cap space. It makes you think that they are not done with this project.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Denny will be back. When your GM says your a few players away and the Cards have so much cap space. It makes you think that they are not done with this project.

Yep. That's how I feel as well. It would have to get unbelievably ugly, like McGinnis' last year ugly, for Green to get canned. I think Green quitting is more likely than him getting fired.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep. That's how I feel as well. It would have to get unbelievably ugly, like McGinnis' last year ugly, for Green to get canned. I think Green quitting is more likely than him getting fired.

Green will not give up $2.5 million and quit. No way. He had Red Combs fire him in Minnesota before the last week of the season rather than quit. He collected two years salary.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Green has too much pride to quit, and I don't think they'll fire him just yet.

They may wait to see what another season with leinart will do. (And perhaps some O-line adjustments?)

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that most feel Green will be back next year but mainly because the Bidwills won't eat his $2.5 million salary.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i agree that green is going to be the cardinals coach in 2007. i would expect a harder run training camp and the starters playing more in preseason. i believe that these jelly roll that we have offensive lineman are going to get strong. just for agruement sake here is a list of coaches that i would like to see as the next head coach. face it green won't be here long.

charlie weis
maurice carthon
marty schottenheimer
bob shoop
jimmy johnson (eagles d-cordinator)
donnie henderson

i believe any one of these coaches will be a good fit for the arizona cardinals after green leaves.

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Im not too familiar with Ron Rivera, anyone know anything about him?

He was "the no-name" of the LBs on the '85 Bears team, playing next to Singletary and Wilbur Marshall.

DC for the Bears for the last three seasons. Is Jim Johnson's (Eagles DC)understudy and worked as LB coach for the Eagles before coming to the Bears.

I think Green with stay for another year at least, but something will happen in the coaching department. Maybe Fisher is going to be hired as assistent HC and we most likely will get a new OC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05