Possibility???

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying we should get James or Alexander in FA.. what about this???

Go after Brees and J Lewis and rework our OL.. then either get Hawk or V. Davis with the 10th pick.. is niether is there then trade down and get some additional picks for the BPA .

opinions please...

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
1) We can't afford Brees and adding another QB instead of fixing the real positions of need on the team will really piss me off. If we want a QBOF ... Draft ONE.

2) All you would be doing is creating a QB controversy

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
adding another QB instead of fixing the real positions of need on the team will really piss me off.
Well, then. It's settled.

;)

FlagstaffDave

Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
1) We can't afford Brees and adding another QB instead of fixing the real positions of need on the team will really piss me off. If we want a QBOF ... Draft ONE.

2) All you would be doing is creating a QB controversy

No kidding. We have our QB for now, why must we continue to want to sign every available QB there is? I realize Brees is still young, but he's not going to sit on the bench for 3 years, and yes I believe Warner will start all 3 years which I know is not a popular opinion here.

Draft our QB of the future. Go after FA's to help fill other spots that this team needs.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Signing or even attempting to sign Drew Brees is a pipe dream IMO. The Cardinals had no intreast in him last year and won't this year.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
FlagstaffDave said:
No kidding. We have our QB for now, why must we continue to want to sign every available QB there is? I realize Brees is still young, but he's not going to sit on the bench for 3 years, and yes I believe Warner will start all 3 years which I know is not a popular opinion here.

Draft our QB of the future. Go after FA's to help fill other spots that this team needs.

I disagree, If we signed Brees, he wouldn't be on the bench at all. I believe that he would beat out KW for the starting job.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Please.

No more free-agent talk unless it conerns the O-Line.

We don't want to upset any of the other patients.