Post-Cutler Mock Draft

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I really enjoyed the spirited debate we had on this board last season so I'm back again.

We just posted our brand new mock draft over at NFLRoughDraft.com. Hopefully the Cardinal faithful is happy with it. Rounds 1-4 are posted and 5-7 are on the way.

Thanks guys.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I really enjoyed the spirited debate we had on this board last season so I'm back again.

We just posted our brand new mock draft over at NFLRoughDraft.com. Hopefully the Cardinal faithful is happy with it. Rounds 1-4 are posted and 5-7 are on the way.

Thanks guys.

Post your link in future; it would be convenient. ;)

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll be shocked if the Cards go offense with their first 3 picks.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
We or I should sat Warner doesnt throw the ball to his TE's, and with 3 other playmaking WR's on the field Cook would be a huge luxury pick who's playmaking ability would be lost on this team.

Kaluka Maiava doesnt fit anywhere in a 3-4 defense.

Round 1 and 3 are dead on though.

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. We look at Maiava as a versitle guy that would be able to play in the 3-4, but we really appreciate the feedback.

I'm surprised more mock draft sites don't reach out to you guys. We did ALOT of research for our team needs section, but it is difficult to know a team as well as an objective hardcore follower of the team.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I like your mocks because they're definately not influenced by what any of the other standard pundits have. You have your own angles on things.

Wells would definately be the first pick there. And they way your mock falls two 3-4 OLB's would go in the next two rounds IMO.

No way though Sintim lasts to our 2nd and Cody Brown to our 3rd. I'd be all in on that bet.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sintim would be a fantastic choice at 63.

cgolden

Registered
Reaction score
We or I should sat Warner doesnt throw the ball to his TE's, and with 3 other playmaking WR's on the field Cook would be a huge luxury pick who's playmaking ability would be lost on this team.

Kaluka Maiava doesnt fit anywhere in a 3-4 defense.

Round 1 and 3 are dead on though.
My thoughts exactly. Cook sounds an awful lot like Ben Patrick. If we draft a TE, I think it'll be a complete tight end with a slight lean towards blocking.

I bet the Maiava pick is based on a us running a 4-3 since most depth charts still list us that way. Alot of outsiders get that wrong.

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
I like your mocks because they're definately not influenced by what any of the other standard pundits have. You have your own angles on things.

Wells would definately be the first pick there. And they way your mock falls two 3-4 OLB's would go in the next two rounds IMO.

No way though Sintim lasts to our 2nd and Cody Brown to our 3rd. I'd be all in on that bet.

Thank you very much for those kind words and the feedback. We try not to let other media sources influence our decisions. It is funny though that every year you see a bunch of these sites completely changing their values on some guys after Kiper/McShay/Mayock release their initial mock drafts. It's definitely something we notice. Thank you again.

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score

Thank you very much for those kind words and the feedback. We try not to let other media sources influence our decisions. It is funny though that every year you see a bunch of these sites completely changing their values on some guys after Kiper/McShay/Mayock release their initial mock drafts. It's definitely something we notice. Thank you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05