Poster thinks Green should say this: "Could've used Kendall and Shelton today"

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Wouldnt you like to hear the nutty professor admit his mistake just for once. This team might look a little better with Ross at RG and Shelton/Big as the tackles. But NO; not under Denny Green's watch. He is a man of PRINCIPAL! Sometimes the guy makes me wonder whether he has surpassed Schottenheimer as the most stubborn coach in the history of the NFL.

To quote a very appropriate Jim Moiraism "PLAYOFFS?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Timm Rosenbach said:
Wouldnt you like to hear the nutty professor admit his mistake just for once. This team might look a little better with Ross at RG and Shelton/Big as the tackles. But NO; not under Denny Green's watch. He is a man of PRINCIPAL! Sometimes the guy makes me wonder whether he has surpassed Schottenheimer as the most stubborn coach in the history of the NFL.

Didn't Kendall claim he didn't want to be here anyhow?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shelton was busy winning the game for the Browns..... oh wait

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the Jets scored a mighty 7 points in junk time with less than a minute left. Kendall didn't help them much and he actually played for them. So I think it's about time to drop it.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
They may not be pro-bowlers, but they at least approach competence, and that would have helped immensley today

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Timm Rosenbach said:

Shelton blows and Kendall got his ass kicked today. Can we get over this already?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Timm Rosenbach said:
They may not be pro-bowlers, but they at least approach competence, and that would have helped immensley today

Karlos Dansby might have something to say 'bout that

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Ryan, I wasn't talking about the Cards (as clearly Dansby and Fitz were looking all world). I was talkin about Kendall and Shelton

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm still pissed that we let go of Ottis Anderson.... friggen Cardinals

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
For what matadors, I never saw either of those two do any better.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay this whole Shelton and Kendall thing... SO OVER IT

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. He didn't say that, so the title of the thread is misleading.
2. He shouldn't say that.
3. Give it a rest.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Pretty piss poor first thread...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on everyone ease up on him.

Hes certainly is right that they surely coudlnt have done any worse. :D

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Yeah, since Shelton and Kendall provided such adequate blocking when they were here. :rolleyes:

At least Brown, Wells, and Lynch are sucking for the league minimum.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Yeah, since Shelton and Kendall provided such adequate blocking when they were here. :rolleyes:

At least Brown, Wells, and Lynch are sucking for the league minimum.

Kendall was good when he was here and was still good last year when he blocked for the NFL's leading rusher. Im quite certian he would still be an upgrade over Wells and the Rookie regardless of what happened in KC today.

Last edited:

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
WHAT OTHER NFL TEAM CAN HAVE A GUY CUT FROM ANOTHER TEAM WALKON AND BE A STARTER? THAT SAYS IT ALL. NOW GO HAEAD AND SPIN A WAY TO MAKE THIS A POSITIVE.

The fact that the starting center was a guy who after 4 years of trying to make it in the NFL was going home when the Cards called says enough about the o -line. His name escapes me, but it does not really matter because I doubt he will be in football next year anyway, but a guy who could not make third string with another team ends up the starting center for the Cardinals. In effect the Cards were trying to play a minor leaguer at important position of center against a real NFL team. The Cards are way under the cap again this year. Instead of rejects they could have had a real lineman like Kendall. That costs money though. I have always said Bidwill will pay the first string. He gets cheap with the reserves. In football there are injuries that is why you need depth. This is the Cardinals of old.

Last edited:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BigRedMO said:
This is the Cardinals of old.
No, you are old. We had depth at center...and he got hurt. Pete Kendall would have been a cancer on this team. End of story. Unless you think that Pete Kendall would be more valuable than Denny Green.

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
earthsci said:
No, you are old. We had depth at center...and he got hurt. Pete Kendall would have been a cancer on this team. End of story. Unless you think that Pete Kendall would be more valuable than Denny Green.

Why dont you grow up. There is no need to make personal attacks.

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Kendall was overated. This O line sucked when he was here and he was a part of that sucking.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe people are still crying over a guy that has been gone now for over a year.

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score
BigRedMO said:
WHAT OTHER NFL TEAM CAN HAVE A GUY CUT FROM ANOTHER TEAM WALKON AND BE A STARTER? THAT SAYS IT ALL. NOW GO HAEAD AND SPIN A WAY TO MAKE THIS A POSITIVE.

The fact that the starting center was a guy who after 4 years of trying to make it in the NFL was going home when the Cards called says enough about the o -line. His name escapes me, but it does not really matter because I doubt he will be in football next year anyway

His name's Shawn Lynch... Maybe he can coach the OL after he gets cut in a couple of weeks. I guess once your one of Green's guys, you have a job for life. Kinda sounds eerily similar to Buddy Ryan.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
RedForeman said:
His name's Shawn Lynch... Maybe he can coach the OL after he gets cut in a couple of weeks. I guess once your one of Green's guys, you have a job for life. Kinda sounds eerily similar to Buddy Ryan.

:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser