Predict the Cards season now.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm still on pace for my 4-12 prediction. Ugh.....I would love to be wrong.

I don't even know where they'll find those 3 more wins giving games away like this.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I'm still on pace for my 4-12 prediction. Ugh.....I would love to be wrong.

I don't even know where they'll find those 3 more wins giving games away like this.

Losing 12 games with the incredible talent we have at the skill positions would be quite a feat. Could happen though.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If Matt Leinart starts we make the playoffs.

There I said it.

We'll see.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Losing 12 games with the incredible talent we have at the skill positions would be quite a feat. Could happen though.

Individual talent means nothing in the NFL. It's not a Fantasy League. We don't play together......I wish I knew what to change to fix this team......if I did I'd go tell the Bidwills.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Individual talent means nothing in the NFL. It's not a Fantasy League. We don't play together......I wish I knew what to change to fix this team......if I did I'd go tell the Bidwills.

This team needs to be willing to go to war, to do that you need a leader on the field, Boldin and Fitz can't throw the ball to themselves and Edge can't throw it to himself either.

Matt is smart, talented and as poised as you will ever see a rookie, he's won over the team in practice and in preseason, they see the future and would only tolerate Warner if he was relatively mistake free, 4 turnovers is going to make them turn on you.