Prediction: FJ is fired before road trip...

Tank

Wifi Guru
Reaction score
I would love to see the Suns hire Bill Walton!

Not because I want to see him coaching this team, but it would be hilarious to read all the posts about his hiring on this board.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tank
I would love to see the Suns hire Bill Walton!

Not because I want to see him coaching this team, but it would be hilarious to read all the posts about his hiring on this board.

You are one sick puppy. :)

Joe Mama

scotsman13

Reaction score
if they hired walton, they would have to put into his contact that he cant wear any tie-dyed cloths. also if we bring him in make we can get some add dollars for ben and jerry's :D

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I don't know when Frank is going but hopefully soon.

Kareem has burned too many bridges and will never coach in the NBA.

I don't know who the Suns will bring in as coach but I have a feeling it's going to be a "suns guy" my $$$ goes to Tom Chambers.

Wild guess maybe but ya never know. They just always seem to stick with "suns people".

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
I usually don't think that coaching changes solve problems with teams but in this case I am all for fireing Frank Johnson. The Suns haven't played with any heart this season (pre season or regular season). It is frustrating to watch and I don't want another year in the Lottery. I had looked forward to a year when the suns would be a better team then the Jazz (since I live in Jazz land) and I have to endure all of these Loser Jazz fans gloating over how good the Jazz are when the Jazz are under talented. I just hope that a change comes soon and they make a legitimate hire. I thought Frank Johnson was a bad choice from the beginning. I just hope that if they do promote an assistant that they actually do a legitimate Search for a coach at the end of the season instead of just doing a formality of removing the "interim" label from the promoted assistant. If the hireing process reveals that the promoted assistant is the best candidate for the job, then I can live with that.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bill Walton?

Give me a break, they can't even get him to watch the game when he is doing game commentary. If he did, he woudn't sound so stupid. Well, maybe not...

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
Originally posted by scotsman13
if they hired walton, they would have to put into his contact that he cant wear any tie-dyed cloths. also if we bring him in make we can get some add dollars for ben and jerry's :D

At least we would not have to hear him on TV.

MAybe the team could get Hancock homes back as a sponsor once FQF is gone

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did they ever actually lose Hancock homes? I thought the Suns threatened to counter-sue for breach of contract so Hancock stayed on as a sponsor?

JJ Slim

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbeecham
Did they ever actually lose Hancock homes? I thought the Suns threatened to counter-sue for breach of contract so Hancock stayed on as a sponsor?

I believe there was a settlement and the contract was terminated.