PREDICTION FRIDAY: Cards vs. G-Men

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Cards 24
Jints 17

Warner gets knocked out and Eli gets pantsed by Dockett. It is revealed to the world that Eli still wears Underoos. A fine is forthcoming from the FCC for the indecency of it all.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've done this already but I will hold steady:

Giants 23
Cards 13

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Cards win. My source told me, that the Cards must score 24 points or more to win. The Giants seem to be having problems on defense right now and this is perfect timing for us at home. I look for a N.O.'s type game we had against them. Questions involving the Warner vs. Manning makes me think the Giants are already pushing the panic button at 5-3.

Cards 31
Giants 13

Bobcat

Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

Giants 23
Cards 13

TRADER...!!!! And I for one am from Long Lsland, N.Y.
Skkorpion where is all the confidence you have exuded for the Cardinals this past year. From What I understand you have Greens ear on the Cardianls...!

Cards 35
Giants 21

Bobcat :wave: :thumbup:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bobcat said:
TRADER...!!!! And I for one am from Long Lsland, N.Y.
Skkorpion where is all the confidence you have exuded for the Cardinals this past year. From What I understand you have Greens ear on the Cardianls...!

Cards 35
Giants 21

Bobcat :wave: :thumbup:

"Traitor"

:bim: :D

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the CArds win this one going away.

28-10

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll check it out.

It may take me awhile to start. Haven't played much in awhile and want to brush up on my knowledge and shake the rust off, at least a little bit.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I bookmarked it, and will register and learn how to use the site.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
How about Peter King, of MMQB fame, picking us to win by 13!

Not that he's any good at picking games, but still.

I think we've seen the beginning of the cards being double-tough at home under Denny.

We really leaned on the saints, and whipped a good hawks team already. Beating the injury riddled Giants is a good bet.

Cards by ten in a hard hitting, scratch, kick and claw barn-burner.

Fitz and Boldin shine in this one.

23-13.

COME on Anquan! Lets step it up baby! whoooo! Lets get it goin'!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

Giants 23
Cards 13

The numbers are right the result is wrong.

Cards 23
Giants 13

See you at halftime.

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
Tango, I'm ready to play a game when you are...try www.redhotpawn.com It lets you take your time.. you can make a move when you're free...

Well, if he doesn't play you, I will. Heck, I'd love to play a few games with both of you.

About this thread. I think our passing game will have a much tougher test against the Giants that many of you believe. The giants have two of the best young Cb's in the leauge. However, with Strahan and Washington out, their effectiveness may be a bit negated because they will be asked to cover their man a little longer. But, we ourselves have trouble keeping defenders out of McCown's face.
Barber is going to be a tough test, but I like our chances of limiting him. We have a lot of speed on defense. Guys like Wilson, Darling, and Dansby have to do a good job of wrapping up when making a tackle and hot trying to make the ESPN "jacked up" segment.
I sure am glad Darling is playing, cause last time we faced a TE anywhere near Shockey was against SF when Eric Johnson had a career day of 13 receptions for 163 yards and a score. Shockey certainly presents a challenge for us this week.
Warner can be rattled. I think Warner is just about to implode. He's regressed significantly over the last two weeks. He's holding the ball too long and making questionable decisions.
Our special teams scare me. Our coverage teams are terrible and our returns are too short. We need Rackers to come up big again this week and Give us some touchbacks. He'll probably have to make a few long ones again today. Also, Scott Player will really need to be on his game. He needs to have a strong showing and be careful not to out kick the coverage units.
I'm not going to predict the score for this game. It's a tough matchup and honestly, could go either way.

Cardinals win

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05