Predictions For 12/05/04 vs. Detroit Lions

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
my god, this is the MOST pessimistic, or should i say REALISTIC, i've ever seen this place! we've infected you all!

yeah, we'll lose, but again, i think it'll be close. the offense will stink, but that's nothing new. the d may be able to keep us in it.

17 - 13 lions.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two teams that will have trouble finding the endzone create a field position battle of un-epic proportions.

Rackers beats Hanson 3 to 2

Cards 9

Lions 6

The Shark

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Cards 16 - Lions 14. We win with a Dockett sack for safety in the 4th. 1 TD pass for Navarre, 1 rushing TD for Croom.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Hmmm... SWD and Cheese have picked against the Cards. That means the Cards will win in a blow out.

Cards: 30 something. Lions: 9.

:)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to talk myself into us making a good showing up there, I just can't see it.

Lions 23 Cards 6

BTW, how many years in a row have we played the Lions? It almost seems like a division game.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I refrain from making any predictions on Cards games until the 49ers game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redsz said:
Hmmm... SWD and Cheese have picked against the Cards. That means the Cards will win in a blow out.

Cards: 30 something. Lions: 9.

:)

yup - I don't think I've been right on one game so far this year - actually I THINK i called the Rams/NO/San Fran/Pats game rightbut I've definitely been swinging a big O'fer since the Buffalo game.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The games against the Panthers and the Jets all pointed to positives. The Panthers were beat up. Delhomme may not start. Dan Morgan was out. We get pummeled.
The Jets game . Pennington was out. We were at home. Then we even knock out Carter. We lose.
The trend here is expect the opposite.

This is the season. If Navarre dosen't come out and play a solid fundamental game and we lose, we officially become one of the "have nots" today. That goes for any of the 4-7 teams.

Either we are going to be jumping for joy tonight, or reality will hit us square in the forehead and we will start talking about free agency for next year.

History tends to repeat itself.

Lions 34- Cards 17

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We suck on the road and are starting a rookie QB and worse yet a third string undrafted rookie RB. We lose by 3 TDs.

Lions 27
Cards 6

Croom will average a measly 2.5 yards a carry by the end of the day and Navarre will be sacked at least 6 times and turn the ball over at least 3 times.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but I think it will be:

Lions 24
Cards 3

No offense once again kills us. Croom is NOT ready to start IMO (I know, I know, not much choice).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05