A Glass of Lukewarm, Stadium-quality Beer: $8.50

Bail Money: $3,000

Knowing You Just Ended the Pacers’ Season:

PRICELESS

http://armchairgm.com/index.php?p=36

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
While that's funny to us over here on the west coast, back east and in Detroit this type of joke just might inspire more idiot fans to do the same thing in the future. Just to hurt the other team from being a rival. And that is not the kind of message you want to send.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
While that's funny to us over here on the west coast, back east and in Detroit this type of joke just might inspire more idiot fans to do the same thing in the future. Just to hurt the other team from being a rival. And that is not the kind of message you want to send.

Hasn't that message already been sent?

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If that started happening the fines and jail time on those guys will get higher and higher. Really it could be looked at as someone trying to force somebody else and the organization into losing millions of dollars. Not to mention how dangerous it could be looked at with terrorists these days. There will be security cameras on all fans during the games....

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
reminds me of that TERRIBLE movie where dan akroyd an the dude from city slickers kidnap damon wayans 'cuz they're fans of the celtics and wayans plays for the jazz and they're playing in the nba finals. just an awful movie.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
reminds me of that TERRIBLE movie where dan akroyd an the dude from city slickers kidnap damon wayans 'cuz they're fans of the celtics and wayans plays for the jazz and they're playing in the nba finals. just an awful movie.
You must be registered for see images attach

That was a good movie I liked it. :)

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Priceless?

With this commercial they need to change the name to Classless.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Indiana will still get an 8 seed in that conference.......hmm, Indy vs. Detroit.....round 1!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:

Celtic Pride. You know what's shocking about that movie Ouchie - you probably think it was written by some talentless hack - but actually - one of the guys that created Freaks and Geeks co-wrote it.

Horrible movie - Wayans looked like he had never even seen a basketball before trying to look like an NBA star out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05