QB of the future could be Leinart

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It's not likely but who thought Rodgers would free fall last year. Let's say the Saints sign Brees,Oakland completes the deal for Culpepper, and Tennessee is enamored with Vince Young. Where does that leave Leinart? The Jets have Pennington and Ramsey and, while they could take Leinart, have greater needs elsewhere. Leinart could fall right into the Cards lap.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Redrage said:
Stranger things have happened.

I'll believe it when I see it. Reports are coming out that even if the Saints sign Brees, they'll still take Leinart.

Can you imagine the backlash if NY passes on the guy? UGLY

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
I'll believe it when I see it. Reports are coming out that even if the Saints sign Brees, they'll still take Leinart.

Can you imagine the backlash if NY passes on the guy? UGLY

Then trade him for a boatload of picks.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
john h said:
The Cards signing Edgerin James for one. Brees won't go to NO without being guaranteed that Leinart,or any QB, won't be taken.He's not going to go into a situation like he had with Rivers again.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Don't you think Mr. Chow in Tennessee would take Leinart since he helped coach him at USC..? He'd have to be familiar with everything Leniart compared to run around Young

seesred

Reaction score
I don't believe anymore that we will take a qb before round three. We are trying to win this thing this year and be ready for ahome game super bowl next. IMO we pick up or trade for a QB that has experiance. Nvarre will be number three again and someone on the PS.

GBR

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
If this happens i just want to be the first to say that i called it :D :self: . If it doesn't then forget this was ever posted.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
If this happens i just want to be the first to say that i called it :D :self: . If it doesn't then forget this was ever posted.

Since Leinart's arm compares to Ken Dorsey's, it is a distinct possibilty. The guy was surrounded with superior talent. BTW, Bush could be the next Peter Warrick.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Somebody on ESPN that probably knows about as little as we do was predicting that Lienart could fall to us. Apparently, he's losing stock. Not a strong arm, not mobile, and surrounded by amazing talent as USC. Who knows.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then I want Charlie Whitehurst out of Clemson or Kelly Clemons from Oregon in the 2nd round.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05