R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2024)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I only got to experience one year of it, my freshman year at ASU, but yeah, it was fun in its own way.

I can't say I prefer it to the early days in our current stadium, but everything I see on TV (I haven't been in 5 years-ish) makes it look horrible and full of other fans. Just like any Raiders game here in Vegas.
When the cards are competitive that stadium rocks.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Probably would have lost if the 49ers kicker didn't get hurt mid game..
McCaffery was out too, he kills us
I loved the game, if we become consistent and fix our bipolar team then I'd consider giving up my room in here , until then I have more pictures to put up lol

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
What about Prater being out? We had one blocked for a TD.
Well we can't know for sure that it doesn't get blocked even with Prater. They had to go for it on 4th and 23 instead of just kicking a 48 yard field goal. They also had to be uber aggressive at the end because they needed a TD or a really short FG attempt to rely on the replacement. If their kicker is healthy they likely just dink and dunk the ball down the field to get into FG range and are less likely to turn the ball over.

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
Well we can't know for sure that it doesn't get blocked even with Prater. They had to go for it on 4th and 23 instead of just kicking a 48 yard field goal. They also had to be uber aggressive at the end because they needed a TD or a really short FG attempt to rely on the replacement. If their kicker is healthy they likely just dink and dunk the ball down the field to get into FG range and are less likely to turn the ball over.
Not having Prater still costs us a 10 point turnaround (most likely). Nothing is for sure. He was kicking it very low, unlike Prater. Got to take the good with the bad. We had to rely on a guy hitting the winning field goal who was on the couch last week. SF made their own decisions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake