R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2024)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
As I’ve said before, this defense is a reactionary defense.

They don’t seem as though they can see/think what’s coming at them. They will always be a step slow.

Is this a coaching or mental acuity thing, I don’t know?

I really miss Dansby type players on defensive side of the ball.
Ahhh....the god ole days...maybe with the next regime.....and owner lol

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Cross-posting from the Kyler debate thread because this basically sums up my feelings:

Everything is bad. This is a sad and frustrating time to be a Cardinals fan.

On offense we're averaging less than a field goal more per game than last season, when many people believed we were uninterested in winning.

James Conner is averaging 3.4 YPC in the first half.

Trey McBride got a scary concussion that knocked him out of a game.

Our highly drafted wideout prospect looks worse than Michael Wilson.

If Michael Wilson stays healthy for the full season, he's on pace for 120 more yards than he had in a rookie season where he missed four games.

Our defense has improved from 31st in points to 29th. Our most intriguing defensive prospect is getting fewer snaps than Starling Thomas V.

It sucks.

[Also coloring this is my short-handed club soccer team drew against a bottom-of-the-table opponent Saturday and put our promotion campaign in peril.]

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cross-posting from the Kyler debate thread because this basically sums up my feelings:

On offense we're averaging less than a field goal more per game than last season, when many people believed we were uninterested in winning.

If Michael Wilson stays healthy for the full season, he's on pace for 120 more yards than he had in a rookie season where he missed four games.

Our defense has improved from 31st in points to 29th. Our most intriguing defensive prospect is getting fewer snaps than Starling Thomas V.

It sucks.

[Also coloring this is my short-handed club soccer team drew against a bottom-of-the-table opponent Saturday and put our promotion campaign in peril.]
So sad when you are more optimistic than I:)

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

It sucks.

To me, the offense boils down to two things:
1: poor unimaginative play calling and
2: poor unimaginative quarterbacking.

Starts and ends there

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The darkest of darkside is believing Bidwill will commit to this regardless of the record through 2027 which is when Keim and Kliff's contracts are up.
It's entirely possible that Kliff will be a head coach again in the next two years and Keim accepted a much smaller buyout to avoid being fired for cause.

That's a dark timeline, though.