Rams hire Spagnuolo

doctor

Registered
Reaction score
Per Adam Shefter the Rams have hired Spagnuolo. The defense in the NFC WEST is heating up!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good hire, IMO.

NFC West will be a bit tougher next year. The Seahawks and Rams will be battling for third, and SF and AZ will be fighting out for first. I think the Niners are going to be quite a handfull next season. We need us a really good offseason.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Good hire, IMO.

NFC West will be a bit tougher next year. The Seahawks and Rams will be battling for third, and SF and AZ will be fighting out for first. I think the Niners are going to be quite a handfull next season. We need us a really good offseason.

yep!!!

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Booooo. They should have stuck with Haslett and made it easier for us. :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wow...Just yesterday afternoon Shefter was reporting that Jason Garret was flying to St. Louis.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I just find it hard to believe that when SF #1 receiver is Bryant Johnson we won't beat them twice next year.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss a healthy Seattle team next year.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
49ers, Rams and Hawks will be in transition to new regimes to a lesser or greater extent... Good news for Cards.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
49ers have too many questions on offense....their o-line is underachieving, they don't have a QBoF (Shaun Hill is not it) and have crummy receivers. Basically, they have Frank Gore and 10 schmucks.

Last edited:

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
We still have the best coaching staff in the division IMO. I would put Singletary and Whiz as a tie for best coach right now, but in 3 years we will know for sure who is better. Mora is average at best IMO. Spagnuolo...who knows?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Rams can polish that turd all they want. They are still years away from doing anything. Take a look at their first round picks over the last few seasons. It's an embarassment outside of Steven Jackson

Trung Candidate
Damione Lewis
Adam Archuleta
Ryan Pickett
Robert Thomas
Jimmy Kennedy
Steven Jackson
Alex Barron
Tye Hill
Adam Carriker (who had zero sacks last season)
Jake Long

Last edited:

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Spags is a fraud. It was on his watch that the Eagles has pretty much the worst LB squad in the league for six years running.

I read that he might try and grab WR coach David Culley. Most Eagles fan wouldn't miss him, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05