Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I admit I never been up on Raekwon.. But when I heard Dr Dre was involved with OB4QL2, I was interested.. Now that Ive heard some songs from it.. Im impressed..

Catalina produced by Dr Dre

10 Bricks produced by J Dilla

Not from OB4QL2 but Raekwon on Warren G's new album
100 Miles And Runnin ft Nate Dogg

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Pep Love Live...http://www.youtube.com/user/NHEIB84

The Reconstruction can't come soon enough.
You must be registered for see images
Anything that is released by anyone from the Heiro crew always winds up in my collection.

93 til infinity is still a top 5 album im my all time view...

Hell I remember seeing Souls at the Cactus Club when the only song the performed was thats when your lost...

OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was this thread but I remember reading an interview a while back and being real excited about OBFTCL2 seeing that Dre and RZA were producing it, good to know it's finally coming out.

Good call also on 93' til Infinity I've been playing it a lot lately, trying to listen to songs I don't normally play, it's a great CD all the way through.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of Eminem...

I bought Proof's solo album Searching for Jerry Garcia on Wednesday. That album is actually pretty good. Kinda weird that it was released under Aftermath, but a very good album from start to finish.

I guess it was released shortly before his death and a few of the selections on the album are kinda spooky. He has a song called Kurt Kobain and there is a skit where he is shot and killed.

He was always my favorite on the D12 albums and I stumbled upon the cd.

Agreed Louis. Proof is pretty Dope. I'm not a big D12 fan, but Proof is/was mad nice on the mic.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im gonna have to give Jay a big ole fail on his first single from Blueprint 3... This is horrible.. I hope the album is better than this crap.. Jay need to quit wearing them funny glasses and get his 90's swag back

OOOOH Gee! I have to go the opposite way with on this fam. I LOVE this joint! Have yet to hear the whole BP3, but this is my joint right now!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone pick up the Blueprint 3 yet? Pretty hot CD I'd give it 4/5, Jay-Z works in a couple of different flows, some good beats from top notch producers.
Fav Tracks: Empire State of Mind (Ft. Alicia Keys), Run This Town (Ft. Kanye & Rhianna), Thank You, So Ambitious (Ft. Pharrell)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am gonna' get that Del Album...thanks... I really dug Deltron 3030... It really is great that he has been able to stay relevant for over 20 years...

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me if this **** aint crazy.. It came out the same week the Ohio rape bodies in his house got arrested.. What a coincidence.. Eerie..

OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone listening to Wayne's new No Ceilings mixtape? Pretty good stuff, with Wayne rapping over some of the best beats of the year coming with his usual mix-tape flows. Favorite tracks are Wasted, Ice Cream Paint Job, DOA, Breakup.

NHEIB84

Rookie
Reaction score
Heres "Tour Stories" Live in Flagstaff. Minus Tajai, he was MIA.

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nicki Maniji or whatever her name is, is horrible.. And she aint even attractive either.. Looks like she has a puffy face from getting punched in the face..

OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
I've been on a strait Premo binge lately. Been listening to Gang Starr's "Moment of Truth" and Jeru the Damaja's "The Sun Rises in the East" almost non-stop for a couple days, Premier can turn any track to gold.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Detox is coming.. First single with Jay-Z "Under Pressure" will be out this month.. Then the release of Detox after that.. Is it finally gonna happen? Dre said it is.. Ya buddy..

OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
Detox is coming.. First single with Jay-Z "Under Pressure" will be out this month.. Then the release of Detox after that.. Is it finally gonna happen? Dre said it is.. Ya buddy..

I'll believe it when I see it