Record Projection Now

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still lean more towards 7-10.

There's room for optimism. The team his hanging in while playing poorly, they wouldn't be the first team to make some adjustments and hit some form.

They should also get D-Rob back this week and maybe Jonah Williams soon.

I'd feel more confident if they made some moves and bolstered the defense. That 7-10 could become a 10-7 with some luck.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the Cardinals with 3 wins at this point in the season. So they are still on track for my 8 win prediction:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys see us with 9 wins. We beat Miami and we match last years win total with 9 games still to play. We are also through the toughest part is the schedule.

You must be registered for see images attach

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
These guys see us with 9 wins. We beat Miami and we match last years win total with 9 games still to play. We are also through the toughest part is the schedule.
It has been mentioned our opening 8 games was the hill to climb. With Tua back it will be tough winning in Miami.

The problem we have now, some teams for the last 9 games are playing much better than expected.

Add in the first 8 games left us with a pile of injuries which will impact the win total.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still lean more towards 7-10.

There's room for optimism. The team his hanging in while playing poorly, they wouldn't be the first team to make some adjustments and hit some form.

They should also get D-Rob back this week and maybe Jonah Williams soon.

I'd feel more confident if they made some moves and bolstered the defense. That 7-10 could become a 10-7 with some luck.
I'm not sure D Rob comes back anytime soon. I can see him coming back after the Bye at the earliest. Hope im wrong but all he's done is stretch a couple days and even that was hard on his injury

However i could see a move to help the pass rush based upon the fact that Ojulari's injury history now suggests his career may not be blossoming in the desert the way they expected due to injuries.

So in my mind a younger pass rusher thats made available does make a little sense

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
49ers now have CMC, Deebo, and Aiyuk out. IMO they are cooked. The division is going to come down to us vs the Seahawks.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure D Rob comes back anytime soon. I can see him coming back after the Bye at the earliest. Hope im wrong but all he's done is stretch a couple days and even that was hard on his injury

However i could see a move to help the pass rush based upon the fact that Ojulari's injury history now suggests his career may not be blossoming in the desert the way they expected due to injuries.

So in my mind a younger pass rusher thats made available does make a little sense

He has to come back soon. They already opened his window. If they don't activate him this week he's done for the year.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Before game #1, I said if we can get to 4-4, we can take a serious run at the playoffs. Of course, what I didn't and couldn't factor in was the rash of injuries. I'll go with double last year's wins: 8.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has to come back soon. They already opened his window. If they don't activate him this week he's done for the year.
oh sorry i should have explained myself better. I meant him actually playing in game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
7-10. We have a bunch of winnable games, but I can’t trust anyone aside from James Conner on this team to step up

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
49ers now have CMC, Deebo, and Aiyuk out. IMO they are cooked. The division is going to come down to us vs the Seahawks.
Mason has a shoulder issue, Kittles with a bad foot and their new #1 just came back from being shot in the chest. Oh and their Kicker is done for the season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan