Reebok Order!!

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
ANyone else still not get the stuff they ordered back in mid August from Reebok??!!

I just got off the phone with 'em and was told that my hat was still on back order. He said the hats have made it to the warehouse, but they are itemized and shelved before they even start filling orders. This process means about a 2 week delay from arrival at the warehouse to shipment.

So, I was basically told I wont have my hat before the 9'ers game. Can't say Im happy about that. Now I dont have a hat to wear with my new Leinart Jersey.

On the brightside, it gives me an excuse to buy another hat when I get to the team shop!!

:newcards:DaCards

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ummmm... go to ANY freaking store including grocerie stores and pick one up for $10...better yet paint your hair RED.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ARZCardinals said:
Ummmm... go to ANY freaking store including grocerie stores and pick one up for $10...better yet paint your hair RED.

You mean you can actually find Cards gear for sale in Arizona now? I honestly dont know. I have succomb to buying it all via internet. It used to be a fricken joke!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
You mean you can actually find Cards gear for sale in Arizona now? I honestly dont know. I have succomb to buying it all via internet. It used to be a fricken joke!
The Just Sports stores in the east valley malls typically have a decent amount of Cards goods.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
The Just Sports stores in the east valley malls typically have a decent amount of Cards goods.

I guess they finally sold all the Cowboys stuff.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Shane H said:
You mean you can actually find Cards gear for sale in Arizona now?

Nope. Our local wally mart stocks gear for the cowpukes, colts, packers, giants, 9er's, raiders, patriots, steelers, and broncos.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:
Nope. Our local wally mart stocks gear for the cowpukes, colts, packers, giants, 9er's, raiders, patriots, steelers, and broncos.

That should be illegal.

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:

That is a joke.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shane H said:

ain't that the truth....walk around any mall in the state...not only was it not up front...it wasn't even in the store...you had a better chance of getting a thunderbird lacrosse team tee shirt than a cards hat!!

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I ordered two authentic customized Coyotes jerseys and they haven't shipped yet. I've slowly been watching Reebok's stock go down, but nothing shipped.

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
DaCards said:
ANyone else still not get the stuff they ordered back in mid August from Reebok??!!

I just got off the phone with 'em and was told that my hat was still on back order. He said the hats have made it to the warehouse, but they are itemized and shelved before they even start filling orders. This process means about a 2 week delay from arrival at the warehouse to shipment.

So, I was basically told I wont have my hat before the 9'ers game. Can't say Im happy about that. Now I dont have a hat to wear with my new Leinart Jersey.

On the brightside, it gives me an excuse to buy another hat when I get to the team shop!!

:newcards:DaCards

I had a similar problem at NFLShop.com. I placed my order the 31st of July and am still waiting. Pretty frustrating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05