Refs calling this one tight....

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
There are whistles-a-plenty tonight and the fact of the matter is that it benefits the Suns even though the whistles are fair. There have been a few ticky tack calls for both teams and the block on Barbosa was not a foul at all, IMO, but the refs seem like they are going to keep this one in check. The Fakers aren't going to get away with playing thug ball on the Suns anymore, so if they can't beat them straight up, then they just can't beat them. This has been a pretty decent game, but I am nervous. Let's hope the 2nd half is as good as the 1st half for the Suns and worse for the Fakers....

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
There are some very questionable calls. Right after a Kwame and Luke get three fouls, suddenly Shawn and Tim Thomas get ticky tack fouls that give them three each also. There is also a lot of quick calls getting called almost everytime down the floor for both teams. I still can't believe some of the calls the Lakers are getting. It's like we're suddenly playing the Spurs in the WCF all over again.

OP
OP
Divide Et Impera

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Damn, that was a nail-biter. Good evenly called game by the refs....

Did you see the look D'Antoni gave the ref after they called TT out of bounds while he was scrapping for a rebound under the hoop? It was like a "So, now you call that?!?" kind of look....

Gorilla

Booooya!!!
Reaction score
In last nights broadcast I felt that there were a lot less slowmotion repetitions of questinable calls both ways. After a few calls I wanted to watch the repetition from another angle or in slowmotion and there were not too many of them.

I actually think that something along this lines could lessen the complaints from fans about non calls or bad calls.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan