Reg Season games and Pre-Denver for sale

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm a season ticket holder that lives in Texas and I have to sell most of my tickets. I am going to try to attend the MNF game myself, so mostly I am trying to sell all the rest of the tickets at face value (+ shipping if you want me to send the parking pass and hard tickets)

I am certainly willing to take less than face value for Denver this week. Make me an offer! I also might take $60 each if you want to buy more than one reg season game now.

Section 116, Row 9, Seats 5 & 6 - Face Value is $65 on each and I have free parking in the Green (E) lot to send as well if you want to pay the shipping.

OP
OP
cardsfan89

cardsfan89

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I still have Bills tickets for sale, as well as Rams and Detroit home games. I am just trying to get my money back mostly and cover any shipping costs. Obviously if we keep winning the price will go up a little bit on Detroit. You may want to call me (325) 829-0463 if I don't reply right away.

Section 116, Row 9, Seats 5 & 6 - Face Value is $65 on each and I have free parking in the Green (E) lot to send as well if you want to pay the shipping.

It's basically $70 each if I email the tickets and it's around $20 to UPS envelope all the stuff to you if you want hard tickets and parking.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98