Revolt against Madden 2006

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I'm not buying Madden 2006 or any other Maddens until they update the graphics. I'm tired of buying basically the same game over and over with a few new gimmicks. They definitely need to overhaul the game, it's getting boring.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm buying it on the new XBOX 360, it's totally redesigned on that system.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JPlay said:
I'm not buying Madden 2006 or any other Maddens until they update the graphics. I'm tired of buying basically the same game over and over with a few new gimmicks. They definitely need to overhaul the game, it's getting boring.

I did...I bought the far superior NFL2k5.

Unfortunately EA Sports now has a monopoly. I probably just won't purchase a football game this year.

OP
OP
JPlay

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I was a loyal Maddener until my buddy showed me ESPN2k5 and it blew my mind. Madden is a huge step behind in graphics. If they could compine 2k5's realistic like graphics with Madden's gameplay that would be the perfect game.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
JPlay said:
I was a loyal Maddener until my buddy showed me ESPN2k5 and it blew my mind. Madden is a huge step behind in graphics. If they could compine 2k5's realistic like graphics with Madden's gameplay that would be the perfect game.

Agreed. :thumbup:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What they needed to do was make NFL2k5 have unlimited player creation and a way to transfer drafts from college--perhaps a "free" download with roster updates like they used to do for the PS2. That way, Sega's product can continue to be current. The drawback is no new features, but at least the rosters stay reasonably up-to-date.

OP
OP
JPlay

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I didn't like the way the players ran on ESPN 2k5 and I didn't like the way the offense was designed. I did like the way that a pocket formed around the QB before he threw though.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
What they needed to do was make NFL2k5 have unlimited player creation and a way to transfer drafts from college--perhaps a "free" download with roster updates like they used to do for the PS2. That way, Sega's product can continue to be current. The drawback is no new features, but at least the rosters stay reasonably up-to-date.

Are the rosters up to date on PS2, including rookies and FAs? If so, I might stick with 2K sports for another year.

A-Bomb

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
abomb said:
Are the rosters up to date on PS2, including rookies and FAs? If so, I might stick with 2K sports for another year.

A-Bomb

From what I understand, they used to do it, I don't know if they still do, and the rosters would be updated throughout the season, but would not be updated late and throughout the offseason because of the new product coming out. This obviously is a different situation though.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, this pissed me off to no end. ESPN was great and cheap, and now no more. So sad. Worst sentence structure ever... :(

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Madden sucks compared to 2K5. Just find someone to mod your XBOX so playing the game isn't an investment....

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I won't buy the crap version coming to Xbox.

I may be forced by the little football man inside me to buy it for the X360, though. That game looks unbelievable.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Try boycotting and join me in the switch to this:

OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Fball.jpg
    Fball.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
JPlay

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Dude I am going back to Tecmo Bowl. F this Madden monopoly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan