Rice, Pittman, Jackson to return.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
Lex said:
Pittman referring to his time here as a sentance, is understandable since he has a lot of experience with our criminal justice system.

Jackson? I hear him saying "it was tooooo haaaard" to be a Cardinal when Denny Green came to town.

Simeon has always been an idiot, everyone knows that.

When we win Sunday, we'll have a better record than these guys, so everything they said is wrong.
Didn't Rice say some "not so nice" things about Pat Tillman?

I'm sure he was misquoted and of course now is sorry.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am going to lose my voice on Sunday yelling at those guys.

I can get right down at field level and yell directly at them when they come out of the tunnel, sometimes within 5 feet, and I have a fairly loud mouth.

I will now accept suggestions to yell:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nothing I like better then hearing the talent that was brought to the Arizona Cardinals to create a winning ball club, complain about the management not bringing in guys to build a winning ball club.

Plummer, Pittman, Thomas Jones, Rice, and Dexter Jackson only have to look in the mirror to see who the Bidwills brought to Arizona to make them a winner. It really is not the Bidwill's fault that the guys we were looking to lean on and lead our team to victory had NO guts for the job, and looked to someone else to take on that responsibility.

Be of course it wasn't thier fault we lost. :rolleyes:

Fair weather player......I hate'em.

Peace
:thumbup:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
RugbyMuffin said:
Nothing I like better then hearing the talent that was brought to the Arizona Cardinals to create a winning ball club, complain about the management not bringing in guys to build a winning ball club.

Plummer, Pittman, Thomas Jones, Rice, and Dexter Jackson only have to look in the mirror to see who the Bidwills brought to Arizona to make them a winner. It really is not the Bidwill's fault that the guys we were looking to lean on and lead our team to victory had NO guts for the job, and looked to someone else to take on that responsibility.

Be of course it wasn't thier fault we lost. :rolleyes:

Fair weather player......I hate'em.

Peace
:thumbup:
I can't yell all that. :D

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

I can get right down at field level and yell directly at them when they come out of the tunnel, sometimes within 5 feet, and I have a fairly loud mouth.

I'd make a suggestion but with the board censors it would come out looking like:

***** you, you ***** ****. **** a ***** you ******** ****. You're a *****, a ******, and a ***** *** *********!!

and I have no idea how to pronounce that.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Assface said:
I'd make a suggestion but with the board censors it would come out looking like:

***** you, you ***** ****. **** a ***** you ******** ****. You're a *****, a ******, and a ***** *** *********!!

and I have no idea how to pronounce that.
I am going to say all that anyway.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Rice is a bitter person. He is saying smack about his current team.

I never like to see a player get hurt but I wouldn't be upset if Pittman blows out his knee on Sunday.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
I think Green's waiving of Dexter Jackson was his worst decision this season. That is regarding waivers.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

"Hey Simeon, I didn't think anything stunk worse than an armpit until I saw you play today!"

"Hey Pittman, the last time I saw someone get beat that bad was that night outside your house!"

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Hey Rice! Hope You're Ready For Pancakes! Big Pancakes!

Hey Rice! Berry's Going To The Probowl. How 'bout You?

Hey Pittman! Look Out For The Cops!

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
CardShark said:
Hey Rice! Hope You're Ready For Pancakes! Big Pancakes!

Hey Rice! Berry's Going To The Probowl. How 'bout You?

Hey Pittman! Look Out For The Cops!
If your reference to Big is Leanord Davis, he's not playing. Reggie Wells is starting.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If "SeeMeOn's" career ended on Sunday it would not bother me a bit.

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Syracusecards said:
If your reference to Big is Leanord Davis, he's not playing. Reggie Wells is starting.

I hadn't heard that. I was really looking forward to watching Rice get knocked on his keester. :mad:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
CardShark said:
I hadn't heard that. I was really looking forward to watching Rice get knocked on his keester. :mad:

Cards Place Davis on Injured Reserve

The Arizona Cardinals announced on Friday that they have placed offensive tackle Leonard Davis on injured reserve and have signed cornerback Clarence Curry from practice squad to the active roster.

Davis, who was placed on I.R. with a knee injury, had started the previous 15 games at left tackle.

Curry (6-1, 210) was with the Cardinals during training camp as an undrafted rookie free agent and was released on August 22. He was resigned to the practice squad on November 30. The Parsippany, NJ native collected 112 tackles, 29 pass deflections and 5 interceptions as a two-year starter at Villanova. Curry will wear jersey #41.

http://azcardinals.com/news/news_details.html?iid=2543