Rockets trading Dalembert

sunsGM

Reaction score
Steve Kyler: Hearing Houston Rockets have a deal in the works to move Sam Dalembert and possibly the 16th pick.

Does not say what team or teams are involved....

Possibly.....Gortat/Childress in exchange for dalembert/lowry/#16 pick?

Dalembert/Lopez
Morris/Frye
Dudley/#16 pick
Free Agent/#13 pick
Lowry/Telfair

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wanting to dump Dalembert and being willing to part with Lowry are 2 different issues.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A source tells Sam Amick that everyone should "slow down" on the Dalembert rumblings, which are coming from other teams rather than the Rockets (Twitter link). Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle also hears that a deal is "not happening" at the moment (Twitter link). Still, Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld says it sounds like Houston is "really open for business," even beyond Dalembert (Twitter link).

Steve Kyler may just be talking out his arse....this is the same guy who tweeted "I can tell you players love the idea of living and playing in Phoenix, so they will get a shot at almost anyone they want."

...so take whatever he reports with a grain of salt :D

OP
OP
S

sunsGM

Reaction score
Wanting to dump Dalembert and being willing to part with Lowry are 2 different issues.

Rockets also said:

However, the Rockets will be very aggressive in trying to retain (Dragic). "We'll want to get something done early," said Daryl Morey, Rockets general manager, in an interview with members of the Houston media on Thursday. "I agree they may want to wait. "Our business as a franchise is to add good players. If they can't commit early, then obviously that creates some risk for him to end up in the situation I think he wants to end up in. "My sense is that we will get it done early. That's our hope." FOX 26 Sports

So it looks like they want to go with dragic as their starting PG

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rockets also said:

However, the Rockets will be very aggressive in trying to retain (Dragic). "We'll want to get something done early," said Daryl Morey, Rockets general manager, in an interview with members of the Houston media on Thursday. "I agree they may want to wait. "Our business as a franchise is to add good players. If they can't commit early, then obviously that creates some risk for him to end up in the situation I think he wants to end up in. "My sense is that we will get it done early. That's our hope." FOX 26 Sports

So it looks like they want to go with dragic as their starting PG

Lowry will want to be traded if Houston makes him a backup PG.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05