BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Did you see Rocky V? :shrug:

Tommy "Machine" Gunn

:D

:don'tforgetthunderlips:

:shudders:

I was finally beginning to forget that movie. Remember Tommy "Machine" Gunn defeated Union Kane for the title. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how does this movie take place?? At the beginning of the Rocky V wasn't Rocky threatened with death if he fought again. Is Adrian nagging him so bad that this now seems like a viable option?? :shrug:

If they want they want to make the worst Sequel ever.....make this movie. Jaws the Revenge will gladly give up the crown.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard Talia Shire is not going to do it. Her character(Adrienne) is dead.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I was Sly I would do this movie. Its his last chance at 60 years old to relive his younger years. Trust me if any of us were in his shoes we would do it. I hate getting old and Im olny 30. Almost 31 YIKES!!!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
I heard Talia Shire is not going to do it. Her character(Adrienne) is dead.

I think Sly said that he might work her into some flashbacks.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ventimiglia is Rocky Balboa's Son
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
November 23, 2005

Milo Ventimiglia has signed on to play Sylvester Stallone's adult son in Rocky Balboa, which is being co-produced and co-financed by MGM, Columbia Pictures and Revolution Studios.

In the sixth installment about the mythic Philadelphia boxer, Rocky has long since retired but is drawn back to the ring one last time. He is challenged by a powerful new champion, by personal tragedy and ultimately by himself.

Rocky's son, Rocky Balboa Jr., was first introduced into the franchise in Rocky II, when his birth was a pivotal moment in the film. The role most recently was filled by Stallone's real-life son, Sage Stallone, in Rocky V.

Attachments

• balboason.jpg
    balboason.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yo, Adrian! Check Out My Blog!
Source: Columbia Pictures
December 13, 2005

A new Blog for Sylvester Stallone's Rocky Balboa is now live: RockyBalboablog.com

The movie won't be released until February 9, 2007, so there will be lots of behind-the-scenes content at the site over the next year plus. You can now check out the first video Blog on the site.

In the film, written and directed by Stallone, Rocky has long since retired but is drawn back to the boxing ring one last time. On the way he is challenged by a powerful new champion, by personal tragedy and ultimately by himself.

Antonio Tarver and Milo Ventimiglia co-star in the Columbia Pictures release.

----------------------------------------

It's been rumored that Mr. T might be back as Clubber Lang (as an announcer).

----------------------------------------

Here's a pic of Rocky vs. Dixon:

Attachments

• Rocky6_1.jpg
    Rocky6_1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 363

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did Rocky misplace the Red, White and Blue trunks or something?? :shrug:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Some of those pics look absolutely realistic.

A-Bomb

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stallone Left Unconscious in Fight Scene

By WENN|Monday, December 19, 2005

HOLLYWOOD -
Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone needed urgent medical attention after being knocked unconscious while filming a scene for the belated sixth Rocky movie Rocky Balboa.

The 59-year-old star, suffered the injury when he shot film scenes in the ring just before the middleweight World Title clash between boxers Jermain Taylor and Bernard Hopkins in Las Vegas earlier this month.

After suffering a vicious blow to the head the movie star fell unconscious, but the film crew failed to raise the alarm—believing he was still acting.

Stallone's mother Jackie says, "At first everyone thought Sylvester was acting when he fell to the floor, but it was serious.

"Fortunately he's recovered now."

:shock:

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:

HOLLYWOOD -
Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone needed urgent medical attention after being knocked unconscious while filming a scene for the belated sixth Rocky movie Rocky Balboa.

The 59-year-old star, suffered the injury when he shot film scenes in the ring just before the middleweight World Title clash between boxers Jermain Taylor and Bernard Hopkins in Las Vegas earlier this month.

After suffering a vicious blow to the head the movie star fell unconscious, but the film crew failed to raise the alarm—believing he was still acting.

Stallone's mother Jackie says, "At first everyone thought Sylvester was acting when he fell to the floor, but it was serious.

:biglaugh:Wish I was there to see that.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First official photo.

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rocky Balboa Starts Filming in Philly
Source: CBS 3
January 9, 2006

Philadelphia's CBS 3 reports that Sylvester Stallone has returned to the city to film Rocky Balboa, 30 years after Rocky first ran up the stairs of the Philadelphia Art Museum.

The channel says filming has already wrapped in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, but the bulk of the sixth installment is to be shot in Philadelphia.

Numerous trailers were parked at the Laurel Hill Cemetery in the Strawberry Mansion section of the city as the first day of filming in Philadelphia began Monday.

St. Thomas Aquinas church is another planned location for the film, which may be a familiar site for fans of the series.

"In the original film, Rocky came here and got married," said production publicist Cheryl Main.

Columbia Pictures will release Rocky Balboa on February 9, 2007.

---------------------------------------------------

I really hope this is done well. It's so personal to Sylvester Stallone that I don't think he'll mess it up. I'm glad to see them return to where it started.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Rocky Balboa Starts Filming in Philly

It's all over the news here. Where they're filming, best place to get autographs, people running up the Art Museum steps. Nuts.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I heard it's all done filming. Now it's just a waiting game. I'm getting my tent ready.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Brian in Mesa said:

HOLLYWOOD - Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone needed urgent medical attention after being knocked unconscious while filming a scene for the belated sixth Rocky movie Rocky Balboa.

So Rocky is gonna lose in this one then?:shrug:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Did Rocky misplace the Red, White and Blue trunks or something?? :shrug:

His Depends wouldn't fit underneath the old trunks.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Great news! I read that they have moved up the opening to December 25, 2006. I can’t wait. Here’s a quote from the movie, sounds more like the first 2 to me.

Rocky Balboa: “What is it you said to the kid? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rough, mean place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit.”

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'll go see it but will be prepared for a huge disappointment.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Mason "The Line" Dixon

That is just too corny to take this movie seriously, I'm sorry. :(

I was thinking the same. Mason Dixon? What the hell?!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Nice one. Pulled that one out of the archives.

Did anyone say this about “Clubber” Lang back in 1982?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake