Rose considering Suns, Heat, and Pistons

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Someone take him. I have him in the ASFN fantasy league. ;)

se7en

Go SUNS Go
Reaction score
This article is speculating at best. As I drove into the office this morning, Phil Jackson was asked on the radio if he had any interest in Rose.

Not only did Phil say that the Lakers have no interest in Rose, he then spent a few minutes basically insulting the guy. Phil said Rose’s whole game is predicated on athleticism that he no longer has (meaning he never developed the skills to be a decent player in this league), which is why he’s bounced around the league and which is why he is without a team now. And he also said that he wouldn’t break the PG rotation on the Lakers and on and on. And then he repeated once more that he wouldn’t have any interest for all of those reasons.

But here is what this article had to say:
“It's also believed that the Los Angeles Lakers have strong interest, with coach Phil Jackson a well-known admirer of big guards, but it appears Rose has no shortage of title contenders to choose from.”

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Rose game relies on athleticism? Seemed to me that he is a great passer and all, kind of like Joe Johnson.

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
according to DA on TNT rose will choose between Miami and Phoenix...and his decision will come tomorrow

DA thinks jalen will sign for the heat

mribnik

Reaction score
Hmm. If Rose came to the Suns, he would be another JR, which would mean we couldn't call JJ, JR anymore either. So then we'd have JJ, JJ/JR and JR

Nash

Reaction score
Hmm. If Rose came to the Suns, he would be another JR, which would mean we couldn't call JJ, JR anymore either. So then we'd have JJ, JJ/JR and JR

good point. in view of what you brought up, I've lost interested in bringing in Rose :D

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score

*head explodes*

Phoenix Blue

Postus Whorus Maximus
Reaction score
After seeing the Heat lose by 42 points to Chicago Rose is probably rethinking about his Miami option.. That being said. Does he want a contender to get a ring or a big contract?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
After seeing the Heat lose by 42 points to Chicago Rose is probably rethinking about his Miami option.. That being said. Does he want a contender to get a ring or a big contract?

Miami can give him more money and his chances of winning the ring are about the same. My bet is that he will be in Miami before the week is over.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I would take Rose. I want to win, I dont care about the rest...

nowagimp

Reaction score
After tonight, Jalen Rose seems like a much better alternative than James Jones. :D

Yup, at least Rose can dribble penetrate and dish against the help defense. Junior just cant dribble or pass the ball. Its so easy to help defense a guy with those limitations. I do think Junior is the better outside shooter, but he really seems to be having trouble making his shots. Bynum looks like a huge upgrade over Kwami for the Lakers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05