Rush End - Of the Every Down Variety

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by D Pasch
They do like his potential, even though he didn't play that much in college. His future with the team is clouded because of the draft. If the Cardinals draft a couple of DE's, it may be hard for Moore to make the team out of training camp.

Thanks Dave!!!!!
I am an Auburn fan so I may be a little biased, but I think he can play.... he didn't get much of a chance at Auburn and may not get a chance here, such is life..... lets hope he has a good camp and things work out....
Thanks again!

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
KVB was not a hundred percent last year. D Pasch comment about 1 1/2 years is exactly right. My kids have gone thru 3 ACL rebuilds...........The good news is that when your rehab is up you can be even better than before due to all the concentrated effort that has to be put in.

Last vear I saw Wakefield, KVB, Bell, Bryant, and the rest playing with a great deal of effort,.......but not necessarily as a cohesive unit. I expect drastic improvement from the core of young warriers that The Cardinals have. That does not mean there is not room for more and better talent. How many days until Sept ?

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
I'm not saying that it was the only reason that people got KVB jerseys. I'm sure some people would say "Hey, I can really realate to that guy!" Well, I can guess what at least part of that means. I'm not saying it's wrong that fans like/love KVB, I'm calling 'em as I see 'em, though perhaps not as they are. Perhaps.

I'm saying that the amount of jerseys in the stands far outpaces his production or value to his team. Note that the Cards didn't offer Bryant jerseys, even though he was their #1 pick. I saw a ton of Shockey jerseys on NFL.com, etc.

What people relate to is KVB's attitude and motor. They don't buy his jersey because he is white. The way he plays the game is infectious. People flock to that.

az643dp

"The Tugboat"
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
And maybe not. I think that as long as there's a "Bell/Tanner" element on the D-line, and "Wakefield" comes first at DE, we'll barely be a serviceable D-line. If you replace on of those names with a quality starter, we'll have a decent D-Line.

I agree. A player is only as good as the people around them. These guys, Bell, Wakefield, etc are quality backups with lots of experience.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22