S Reggie Nelson & 3 other Florida Gators to enter Draft

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL | R. Nelson will enter the NFL Draft
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:51:09 -0800

Joe Schad, of ESPN.com, reports Florida S Reggie Nelson will enter the 2007 NFL Draft.

Joe Schad, of ESPN.com, reports Florida LB Brandon Siler will enter the 2007 NFL Draft.

Joe Schad, of ESPN.com, reports Florida CB Ryan Smith will enter the 2007 NFL Draft.

Joe Schad, of ESPN.com, reports Florida DE Jarvis Moss will enter the 2007 NFL Draft.

Reggie Nelson will most likely be a top ten pick. Not sure on the others.

Delmon Young

Rookie
Reaction score
Moss will be a late first round, early second round pick. Siler will most likely be a 2nd round pick, and Smith will probably go anywhere from rounds 4-6.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Moss really needs to put on weight, his profile has him listed as 221 lbs. Considered a pass rusher but never had more than 7 1/2 sacks in a year. Ryan Smith is also undersized at 5'10 165 but had 8 picks. Nelson will be gone in the Top 20. Siler is a guy I hope the Cards get in the 2nd round to fill in the WLB spot.

Also OSU WR Anthony Gonzalez has declared for the draft, Pittman and Ginn are still thinking about it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I can smell a post coming from Shogun.......

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I can smell a post coming from Shogun.......
How right you are. :)

Reggie Nelson ~ Beast. My massive mancrush for him has been well documented already.

Brandon Siler ~Immensely talented (AND intelligent), but I thought he should have stayed in school. I say about he's behind Buster Davis for third best ILB, but he has so much potential that he could end up superior to both Willis and Davis in the end. His numbers were down from prior years because of this teammates (see: vs. Ohio State).

Jarvis Moss ~ Also though he should've stayed, but can't blame for striking while the iron is hot. He's a late-first-to-early second who can work himself higher.

Ryan Smith ~ The ideal nickelback. Gambles too much, but can play the ball very well. He's going from 4th-6th round.

Those are just my thoughts, but I'm really only campaigning for Nelson right now.