Saints re-sign Deuce McAllister

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I could see having him come to the game as honorary captain, the Cardinals do that with older players, but to actually sign him and put him in uniform? Thats reaching.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
:confused:

Actually that means the opposite of what you're saying.

WRONG...;)

Shorter heavier,squattier with greater leg strenth and Hayes has a lower center of gravity.Sorry you misread again.Monty taller lighter and a totally different type body build.Kind of obvious and basic.Thats why Hayes starts for us and monty was cut due to the great play of Ware and others.I'm not being an ass either.Seems you like to contend with my posts.:DI've been banned once for standing up for what I posted.Seems pretty basic to me.:)

Reaction score
:sad:
Thomas has played injured all season and has been productive in the running game, but more so in the pass game. He is very dangerous out in the flats, where we struggle. So is Bush.

I'm sure he will wear a flap jacket to protect his ribs, but if he receives a crushing blow by AW, that might change his status.
:lmao:
You must be registered for see images attach

I think you mean a flak-jacket...

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
WRONG...;)

Shorter heavier,squattier with greater leg strenth and Hayes has a lower center of gravity.Sorry you misread again.Monty taller lighter and a totally different type body build.Kind of obvious and basic.Thats why Hayes starts for us and monty was cut due to the great play of Ware and others.I'm not being an ass either.Seems you like to contend with my posts.:DI've been banned once for standing up for what I posted.Seems pretty basic to me.:)

Doug,
He was referring to your sentence structure which lead it to sound like you were saying the Monty had the lower center of gravity.

Reaction score
Just one of my defensive concerns is CAN MONTY step UP and plug the gap like a healthy Gerald Hayes can??? Beisel is about 3 inches taller and about 2 lbs less than Hayes Meaning He has a lower center of gravity and brings a bigger stopping load at the point of attack against the big o-lineman.
This just might be a blessing in disguise. Beisel is a down-grade vs. the run, but isn't he an upgrade over Hayes in covering more area and defending the pass?

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Doug,
He was referring to your sentence structure which lead it to sound like you were saying the Monty had the lower center of gravity.

Sorry everyone.I fixed my poor writing. I need to proof read like I had to 40+ years ago,I sincerely appologize.Sorry MDcardsfan.:)I'm on the laptop and it makes it worse.

Do I sound like I'm ready to drive all night?It won't be all night to Nawlins.Just feel that way since I don't drink coffee.Crowne Plaza here I come.

Saints crowds are intense.I hate that who dat stuff.It's never help them to win yet.At least you don't pee in a trough anymore.:)

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
So the 2006 NFC Championship Game doesn't count?

It's not like the AZ Cardinals ever played in a Championship game until January of 2009.

NFL Championship 1947

NFC Championship 2009

Saints Championships: 0

doctorj2u

Reaction score
NFL Championship 1947

NFC Championship 2009

You sound like a Cowboys fan. This is 2010. Congratulations on you past but it is over now. I am looking forward to seeing two great teams play tomorrow.

Denzien

Reaction score
NFL Championship 1947

NFC Championship 2009

Oh, you're including the Chicago Cardinals from 63 years ago? Why leave out 1925 when they were declared Champions or 1948 when they lost the Championship? Those were also before the Saints existed.

Kindly re-read:

It's not like the AZ Cardinals ever played in a Championship game until January of 2009

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
You sound like a Cowboys fan. This is 2010. Congratulations on you past but it is over now. I am looking forward to seeing two great teams play tomorrow.

Huh?

I'm not a fan of bringing up something from a time when another franchise didn't exist and hanging that over them as some great proof

Or even past dynasties that haven't won a playoff game in decades getting all boastful.

But you do realize the cardinals are the reigning NFC Champions right? You do realize on this run they hosted your divisions WC team and beat them and then went on the road and beat your division champion, right?

All of this happened pretty much within the past year with what is pretty much the current team.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow. You guys are kinda being ***** about this. First, the Saints fans didn't come in here and troll like the Packers fans did. Everything that I've read from them has been the viewpoint of another fan but not disrespectful. Kind of like Osprey during Seahawks week. Second, if Aeneas Williams was still an active player and we did the same thing everyone would love it. Who are they going to lose because of this? Stinky MClusky, their third string guard? I think that it's a pretty classy move.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow. You guys are kinda being ***** about this. First, the Saints fans didn't come in here and troll like the Packers fans did. Everything that I've read from them has been the viewpoint of another fan but not disrespectful. Kind of like Osprey during Seahawks week. Second, if Aeneas Williams was still an active player and we did the same thing everyone would love it. Who are they going to lose because of this? Stinky MClusky, their third string guard? I think that it's a pretty classy move.

I was thinking the same thing. NO fans have been classy. Resigning Deuce, nothing wrong with that.

Reaction score
If you guys need that you have NO HEART! JMO.
Na man This team has plenty of heart is just a class act that this organization is doing. Deuce was the heart and soul of that team and he honestly has some game left in him. Granted i dont think they use him at all im pretty sure he'll be inactive but if they get by the cards i could see some possible short yardage carries for him. I honestly just think the team wanted him on the team for his awsome leadership on and off the field the guy is an all around class act!!!! DDDDDUUEEEEEECCCCEEEEE... GOD I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE CROWD SCREAM THAT WOOOO!!! WHO DAT!!!!

doctorj2u

Reaction score
Na man This team has plenty of heart is just a class act that this organization is doing. Deuce was the heart and soul of that team and he honestly has some game left in him. Granted i dont think they use him at all im pretty sure he'll be inactive but if they get by the cards i could see some possible short yardage carries for him. I honestly just think the team wanted him on the team for his awsome leadership on and off the field the guy is an all around class act!!!! DDDDDUUEEEEEECCCCEEEEE... GOD I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE CROWD SCREAM THAT WOOOO!!! WHO DAT!!!!
Great post. I agree 100%

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

:thumbup:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Deuce is to NO what Warner is to Phoenix. A real class act who the people love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05