Seahawk fan here

Hawknight

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Just wanted to wish you guys luck for this next weeks game. Even though you guys are 0-2 I have a lot of respect for Green and the teams he's helped put together over there. Yea, Warner is little older than I personally would want for a quarterback, but his past speaks alot and you have to respect him for the player that he is.

I didn't come over here to start anything, just to pay my respect and get a feel for things over here. I don't personally hate the Cards....If I hate any team in our division it's the Rams. I had hoped you guys had beaten them earlier. I'm always a fan of whoever plays the Rams. This Sunday should be a great game, but I have to say honestly that I hope we win...I would be lying if I didn't say it. :mrgreen:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, this is what I like to see. Welcome to our board, feel free to ignore anyone with less than 500 posts. The trolls have been coming out in bunches the past few days.

A-Bomb

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Nice post.

I think we all (mostly) agree on the Ram feeling -- if we can't win our division, I'd rather it was Seattle than the others.

I think this team is pretty good, and should do all right this season. They're capable of beating the Seahawks -- but I'm not totally optimistic that their first win of the season would be a road game in Seattle.

What do you think of Holmgren?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Brighteyes said:
Nice post.

I think we all (mostly) agree on the Ram feeling -- if we can't win our division, I'd rather it was Seattle than the others.

I think this team is pretty good, and should do all right this season. They're capable of beating the Seahawks -- but I'm not totally optimistic that their first win of the season would be a road game in Seattle.

What do you think of Holmgren?

eh, screw the seahawks. if we can't win our division i'd rather see no one go.

Reaction score
Well, today you probably think higher of the Cardinals than most of us. But by Wed. or Thurs. we will come back around... ;)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOUR GOIN DOWN!!!!!

welcome to asfn

PS. were not all trolls!!!

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

abomb, I'll take [goodnatured] offense at the less than 500 posts comment to the Seahawk fan- read through the comments anyway Seahawk fan, they are pretty comical, some of them.. :biglaugh:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
abomb said:
The trolls have been coming out in bunches the past few days.

A-Bomb

Yeah, no kidding. I can't wait until we win a few so these people can go back into their dark little holes. It is sickening to read some of the agenda laden conspiracy crap posted here latley.

Last edited:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Hawknight! Now beat it ya stinkin seahag!! :D No just kiddin man. I'll be watching the game sunday with a Seahawks fan. I'm so paranoid it's not even funny. :mad:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! One thing is for sure, the NFC West is a pretty even division this year. All 4 teams suck bad! It should be fun to see who wins the division with 7 or 8 wins when all is said and done.

Having said that, I love it when we play the Hawks and Rams, I feel like I really can hate those teams with a passion, and it's good for rivalries.

Hope there's no injuries this week and we see both teams play well for a change! :thumbup:

:newcards:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
vince56 said:
Welcome to the board! One thing is for sure, the NFC West is a pretty even division this year. All 4 teams suck bad!
:newcards:

Um the seahawks beat the falcons. Widely regarded as the second best team in the NFC.

If the cards did that we'd all die of shock.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Um the seahawks beat the falcons. Widely regarded as the second best team in the NFC.

If the cards did that we'd all die of shock.

6-3

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your missing the point. im not scared of the seahags, put me in coach

OP
OP
H

Hawknight

Reaction score
vince56 said:
Fluke!! Fluke I say!! :thumbup: :biglaugh:

I wouldn't necessarily say fluke. Our defense side of the ball has been pretty much untested since many of them are new players and are proving to be better than most of Seahawks thought they would. Holmgren is playing the offensive side to conservatively, if he'd let Matt just play like he's capable of we could do some serious damage but we have yet to see Holmgren let go of the reins on Matt. I hope we have a great game on Sunday, I do think that after the Cards lost two straight games, your team will work twice as hard for a win and that makes me a little nervous. The last two years, I have not underestimated your team, especially with Green in there. But I truly think that Hasselbeck is coming into his prime which will make this a great game for us I hope. I do however hope for both teams that their will be NO INJURIES.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello card fans:

First off, i'd like to welcome all of you that will be making the trek to Seattle this weekend to see your cards take on our hawks. Sunny and 70 is what they are calling it, you should have fun.

Should be a good game, but with our balanced offense and improved D, i see the hawks winning. but then, i said that last year when we went down to AZ. So, as usual, im taking nothing for granted. You are a good team headed in the right direction.

Here's to a good game with no injuries

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the HAwk fans I have met are good, passionate fans.

Not like the Neener and Ewe fans.

I think we are going to get dusted. We have glaring weaknesses up the middle - both on O and D.

Our safeties are big hitters, but are liabilities in the passing game. Our CBs are eager, but can be fooled with their aggressiveness. Our LBs are injury riddled.

On the bright side, Rackers will make you guys take a knee when we kick off to you that one time. At least we have that going for us.

:|

:cheers: Here's to an injury-free game.

OP
OP
H

Hawknight

Reaction score
NFC West (link provided by XXXdragonXXX from Seahawks.net)
Sorry Card fans, but I personally feel better that the Seahawks are no longer the team with the most drops...though I know it's early in the season

Seahawks
T-7 Alex Bannister: drops- 1 (IR)
T-7 Bobby Engram: drops- 1
T-7 Darrell Jackson: drops- 1
Team total- 3

Rams
T-7 Kevin Curtis: drops- 1
T-7 Torry Holt: drops- 1
T-7 Steven Jackson: drops- 1
Team total- 3

49ers
T-7 Otis Amey: drops- 1
T-7 Kevan Barlow: drops- 1
T-7 Arnaz Battle: drops- 1
Team total- 3

Cardinals
T-1 Bryant Johnson: drops- 2
T-1 Charles Lee: drops- 2
T-7 Adam Bergen: drops- 1
T-7 James Jackson: drops- 1
Team total- 6

sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats...opped.html

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hawknight said:
Sorry Card fans, but I personally feel better that the Seahawks are no longer the team with the most drops...though I know it's early in the season

Cardinals
T-1 Bryant Johnson: drops- 2
T-1 Charles Lee: drops- 2
T-7 Adam Bergen: drops- 1
T-7 James Jackson: drops- 1
Team total- 6[/url]

Yeah...well...the only reason that we've been dropping so many is 'cause we just want to make the Seahawks think that they can't catch. Then we'll catch a bunch against you.

Stupid Cardinals.