Seahawkblue.com

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
This should be their new logo:

You must be registered for see images attach

What a bunch of crybaby douchebags. The people posting after the game are giving us NO credit, calling us "turds", "lucky", "Seattle is the better team" etc. LOL!

They conveniently forget that we outrushed Seattle, held them without a sack, other than Matt falling down, and that we ran the ball down their throats to end the game.

Makes the win that much sweeter. :)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They whine about everything.. They are the NFL's version of the Sacramento Kings..

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who Cares! THe seahawks peaked a couple of years ago. The downhill slide is always tough.

Reaction score
To be fair guys, you do refer to us as the "Seachickens" and a ton of other names so you shouldn't really be surprised or hypocritical about it......and you were absolutely the beneficiaries of good luck. I don't frequent SeahawksBlue.com so I can't really speak to those guys...but we are definitely feeling bitter right now.

You guys did play a good game and I give your team and coach a ton of credit, but based on the way we came back after coming back flat I don't think that you can really call us on a "downhill slide" - we were handing it to you on that last drive until that fumble.

To your credit you guys handed it to us going back the other way on your last drive for the field goal. Your OL does look a lot better this year, I'll give you that as well.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Get off the hawks fans. Win with class. When we lose we don't want to be harrassed.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
That board isn't bad. They are just upset. We've been in that state of mind before.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and you were absolutely the beneficiaries of good luck.

I quit reading right after this staement.. You are aware of what happened to the Cards last year right?

What is that quote? Luck is the fortune of hard work..

Reaction score
I quit reading right after this staement.. You are aware of what happened to the Cards last year right?

Oh COME ON....while there is generally truth in your above statement..that play could be run another 100 times and the other 99 times that play doesn't result in a fumble.....Your guy's hard work and penetration into the backfield caused some of the confusion but pros almost always take the sack/loss of yardage there.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Oh COME ON....while there is generally truth in your above statement..that play could be run another 100 times and the other 99 times that play doesn't result in a fumble.....Your guy's hard work and penetration into the backfield caused some of the confusion but pros almost always take the sack/loss of yardage there.
That's the nature of fumble... you can say that for every fumble.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It seems your guys didnt work hard enough on that play and thats why they muffed.. So it can go that way too meaning it wasnt luck and you guys just suck..

OOhhh.. Im on a roll!

OP
OP
Renz

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
...and you were absolutely the beneficiaries of good luck.

The Cardinals had more passing yards (299 to 278)

The Cardinals had more total yards (431 to 370)

The Cardinals had more rushing yards (132 to 92)

The Cardinals were better today on 3rd down (50% to 31%)

The Cardinals had one sack, Seattle had 0

Rackers had two clutch kicks to tie and win the game.

Yeah, that one play decided the game. :rolleyes: Maybe on paper the Seahawks are better, but not on the field where it counts.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score

So that means the Niners had good luck last week?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that means the Niners had good luck last week?

Stick to week 2 will ya.. Geesh.. And yes I would say so cuz there is no reason in the world that Eric Green couldnt have just fell on the ball.. But Dockett sure did this week.. :D

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Ha ha. Go cry into your lattes. Just kidding. The Hawks fans were classy in my section, and there were alot of them. I am grateful for the win, but I don't wish them any ill will.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
NMSU Defeats UTEP - Check
D'Backs Win Tonight
Cardinals Win Tonight
Mercury Win WNBA CHampionship...

Yeah, I am pretty much having the greatest weekend ever.

Love seeing a Seahawk fan cry because we finally did something right.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

You know we had the blitz on for that play.

#54 gave good fortune a little help on that one. lol

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks. I wanna stress that this win would not be nearly as sweet if it were not against such a good team.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We were cryin here last week about the loss and callin the Whiners names..lol
I don't mind if another team cries, ******* or yells about a loss.We, as Card fans, should know what that kind of loss feels like!

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Same thing I told some Seahawk fan after the game... while he's talking about his team winning Superbowls. I said what Superbowl? Then he starting blaming the refs in that Superbowl. I'm like what? (again) It doesn't matter you lost that game and you lost today. I actually had to tell him to stop having a loser mentality.. talking about wudda coulda shoulda.