Seahawkblue.com

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought Hawk fans were coming here to talk trash. After reading this thread again.. who cares what they do on their board? Nothing else matters.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Overall the Seahawks fans that have posted here have been some of the classiest visitors we've had.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Overall the Seahawks fans that have posted here have been some of the classiest visitors we've had.

There are a few that start crap or are very defensive from the outset but the rest have shown great sportsmanship:thumbup:

albaNY Hawker

Reaction score
This should be their new logo:

What a bunch of crybaby douchebags. The people posting after the game are giving us NO credit, calling us "turds", "lucky", "Seattle is the better team" etc. LOL!

They conveniently forget that we outrushed Seattle, held them without a sack, other than Matt falling down, and that we ran the ball down their throats to end the game.

Makes the win that much sweeter. :)

C'mon now. With the way the Cards pushed the Seahawks around the field in hte first half, wouldn't you have been saying the exact same thing, Had we held onto the ball and kicked the winner?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Get off the hawks fans. Win with class. When we lose we don't want to be harrassed.

WHAT?

We are on the CARDINALS board, and we talking about the Seahawks here on this medium.

How could we be harrassing them?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
To be fair guys, you do refer to us as the "Seachickens" and a ton of other names so you shouldn't really be surprised or hypocritical about it......and you were absolutely the beneficiaries of good luck...........

Stopped reading right there.

Typical.

Go back to your rain soaked board, and come back when you are able to admit we beat you fair and square.

Will any Seahawk fan or player ever admit they got beat plain and simple by the Cardinals when it happens?

They should all find Hasselbutt and start a crying circle.

WHERE WAS THIS "Good Luck" ?

I saw us dominate the line of scrimmage. I saw your QB and RB mess up a play and our MLB destroy everything in sight and cause a fumble, and I saw 5 hungry Cardinals all over that ball.

Then I saw us push the ball down your throats and kick a field goal.

Actually the Seajerks were the lucky ones. Luckey Rackers didn't hit the 53 yarder at the end of the half cause we would have won by six.

If you are refering to some of the nice catches we had this weekend then save it, we do that every week. That is not luck it is skill.

If you are referring to the fumble, then I don't know what to tell you. You can call it bad luck. I call it bad focus by your whiner QB who sucked it up this weekend.

HawkRule

Reaction score
To clear things up, Alexander is the one who fugged up that play. He "thought" Hasselbeck called an audible when he didn't.

The quote is...

"The definition of luck is when hard work meets preparation"

Congrats on the win Cards fans! It's a tough pill to swallow given the situation that it happened in, but you have to roll with the punches.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was nothing "lucky" about shoving the ball down the throat of their defense with the game on the line. The hags still had a chance to win after the fumble. It appears the Cards just wanted the win more.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Enough of the double-standard stuff. We lost by a point to the Niners in the final :22 and the "L" went into the record book. At the end of the season, no one is going to look up whether or not the loss was due to "bad luck."

Same deal with yesterday's "W." At the end of the season, no one will give a rat's damn whether or not we were lucky.

In the NFL, you don't get extra credit or gigs for getting good or bad breaks.

We're 1 & 1. Who we beat in Week 2 won't matter - except that is was against Opponent #2 and counts as one of our "W's"

Now we have to focus on beating Opponent #3 - a team that wears black & blue unis and is known for their ferocious defense.

Next!

HawkRule

Reaction score
There was nothing "lucky" about shoving the ball down the throat of their defense with the game on the line. The hags still had a chance to win after the fumble. It appears the Cards just wanted the win more.

Read! I didn't say you were lucky! Somebody earlier in the thread was wondering what that quote was and I knew it, so lighten up a little will ya?

Besides, If you read the quote and understand it, then it is more of a compliment than anything.

HawkRule

Reaction score
Enough of the double-standard stuff. We lost by a point to the Niners in the final :22 and the "L" went into the record book. At the end of the season, no one is going to look up whether or not the loss was due to "bad luck."

Same deal with yesterday's "W." At the end of the season, no one will give a rat's damn whether or not we were lucky.

In the NFL, you don't get extra credit or gigs for getting good or bad breaks.

We're 1 & 1. Who we beat in Week 2 won't matter - except that is was against Opponent #2 and counts as one of our "W's"

Now we have to focus on beating Opponent #3 - a team that wears black & blue unis and is known for their ferocious defense.

Next!

I believe that they wear black and purple if that's any help?! McNair didn't play last week and I wonder what his status will be for this game? What is his injury anyway?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read! I didn't say you were lucky! Somebody earlier in the thread was wondering what that quote was and I knew it, so lighten up a little will ya?

Besides, If you read the quote and understand it, then it is more of a compliment than anything.

I wasn't responding to you. If I was, I would've quoted you.

HawkRule

Reaction score
What a bunch of crybaby douchebags. The people posting after the game are giving us NO credit, calling us "turds", "lucky", "Seattle is the better team" etc. LOL!

They conveniently forget that we out rushed Seattle, held them without a sack, other than Matt falling down, and that we ran the ball down their throats to end the game.

Makes the win that much sweeter. :)

In all fairness, they weren't calling the Cardinals "turds". They were saying that we played a turd of a game, which we did in the 1st half, much to your teams credit! Hass has always openly admitted that your D gives him fits because of Pendergrast(sp?) constantly shifting defensive alignments.

As fans, we all have to believe that we are the "better team"! I'm sure that you guys knew that you were the better team last year against the Bears that day? The whole Nation knew that you were the better team that day(btw,,, that "fumble" that Urlacher "caused" should have been blown dead, because James forward momentum was obviously stopped!), but sh*t happened!

SeahawkBlue is a great website, with very knowledgeable posters, exactly like this site. It's one of the reasons that I'm glad that I've found this place!

Any teams fans are going to "over analyze" a loss like this and a lot of that analyzing could be construed as insulting to your team, but it generally is not.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Let the Hawks fans vent on their own board. I got all over the Niners fans for doing this same thing last week. Lets not go down to the level of whiners fans please.

And it was a great game. Any Hawk fan who says we won because of luck, must have selective memory. Considering the Green facemask, Leinart Int, and Rackers miss were all lucky breaks for the Hawks. Not to mention the 3 or 4 balls Hasslechoke had tipped and float into the secondary and somehow found their way to the ground. There was luck on both sides.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
spent yesterday at a sports bar with a lovely young female seahawks fan that graciously applied and proudly wore the KoC tribute tat DURING the game, even while yelling and screaming for the seahawks to kill our cards. and after the game she shook my hand and kissed the tat on her shoulder. class.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the win Cards fans! It's a tough pill to swallow given the situation that it happened in, but you have to roll with the punches.

Thank you! And God knows we are fully aware of the latter part of your comment.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that fumble occured in the 1st quarter it wouldn't have even come up after the game. It's the timing that can be considered luck.
The rest of the NFL can say what they want. We out hustled , out hit, out gained and ultimately outscored The Seahawks, who I consider a division champ until dethroned and one of the better teams in the NFC.

KUDOS TO US!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know what, I'm not gonna take a shot at all Seahawks fans because M.O. and Seachicken are good peeps, but clowns (of any team) that jump on a message board and spout ridiculousness get no respect from me. That's what I love about our board. We get crazy some times, but 99.7% of the time, we live in the real world. WTF have they won to have such a warped sense of entitlement?? Gimme a break man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser