Seahawks/Cardinals Preview: Offensive Gamepla

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
exactly - i'm in on a season ticket split with some buddies - last year I got the KC game and I was definitely cheering for the cards - same with the denver preseason game last year

I personally have not liked the 49ers since their heyday and all the "greatest show on turf" bandwagon fans really annoyed me so I really hate the rams

I've always kind of liked the cards since I pulled the "new pack of cards" football card when they moved from St.Louis to Phoenix - i would love to have us battle it out of the division every year - i also firmly believe this is a football city waiting to breakout

The raiders and bills are probably still my most despised - a lot of my angst still lies with the AFC

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Look, I never said that Sendlein "had it all together". I hope that he will be a solid reliable center for the Cardinals in years to come. We'll see...

But to the point, guys that come from big time college programs have been playing in front of crowds of 80, 90, even 100K+ fans. Ever been to Ann Arbor, State College, Lincoln or Austin on game day?

What I am telling you is that crowd noise is nothing new to Sendlein!
I never said crowd noise was "new' to him. What I said is that seasoned veterans make many mistakes in Qwest Field every year and I'm not even talking about centers that need to make the line calls. But if you feel the guy is impervious to noise, great. Maybe some of these other veteran lineman that have a bunch of false starts should have gone to some big schools too. Oh wait... they did. Nevermind.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
MO:

Y'know, that's why I have an hard time taking some of the current NFC West intra-division smack talking seriously. In my mind, the Seahawks' most-bitter rivalries are in the AFC with the Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs and Chargers, not with the Cardinals. And the Cards' traditional opponents are the Eagles, Redskins, Giants and--of course--the hated Cowboys. With the exception of the Rams and '49ers, who've been at each others' throats since the '50s, the teams of the realigned NFC West have no real history. And the verbal abuse from their fans often feels more forced than heartfelt.

So I hope the Hawks give the Cards a good game on Sunday. And lose a heartbreaker, in the best Seahawks tradition. ;)

WC

Very true,when your invaded by hordes of Eagle/Redskin & Giant fans that flew in from back east in droves for their mini vacation it made the win or loss that much more intense.
Then for the Dallas games every box car on every freight train had Cowboy fans from El Paso & points east pouring its smelly cargo into the streets of our fair city.
That my friends is the recipy for true hate. I just cant get up for the NFC West.
Sorry

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To help you with how to spell "enough". Next...

Thats it? Well your mission is done now.. I now know how to spell it.. You can sleep easy now..

This of course, means you wont be posting here anymore right? Youve succeeded.. Right?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Because now you need a lesson in punctuating contractions. :biglaugh:

So on top of being a seahawks fan here, your also a liar? I think thats it, why else would you need a laughing smilie to emphasis your point?

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Texas doesn't exactly make a history of traveling to the loud, raucous environments

Just once a year. Every year. In Dallas vs Oklahoma.

If you have never been to a Texas/OU game think back to the 1997 Cards/Cowboys game at SDS. That will give you an idea of what its like with each team having 40,000 screaming fans in the stadium.

If you can handle Texas/OU you can handle any stadium.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Just once a year. Every year. In Dallas vs Oklahoma.

If you have never been to a Texas/OU game think back to the 1997 Cards/Cowboys game at SDS. That will give you an idea of what its like with each team having 40,000 screaming fans in the stadium.

If you can handle Texas/OU you can handle any stadium.

i'd love to go to one of though - if i had unlimited cash (which unfortunately i do not) - i'd travel the entire south for a college football getaway, UT/OK in Norman, worlds largest cocktail party, tailgating in the grove - would be awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05