Season ticket holder exclusive practice today updated timeline/notes and perks

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Updated schedule for today's Season Ticket Holder Practice!

Carparks: 11:45 AM

Gates Open: 12:00 PM

Cheerleader Performance: On-Field | 12:22 PM

State of the Cardinals Presentation ft. Owner Michael Bidwill, General Manager Monti Ossenfort, and Head Coach Jonathan Gannon: 12:25 PM

Practice: 1:15 - 2:55 PM

Kids Interactive Zone: South Bridge | Open for the duration of practice

Big Red Autographs: South Bridge | 1:30 - 2:30 PM

Parking for this event is free. Carparks on the east side of the stadium (Green and Grey) will be available each practice day and will open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of every practice. Guests are advised to use the Green entry off of 91st Avenue.

#Birdgang #azcardinals #arizonacardinals

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Don't forget to pick up your season ticket holder hat and sticker!

We believe pick up is at section 137

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Season ticket holders have been asking.... So I asked my rep about All Access and got this response today.

"As for the All Access, we have moved away from that for this season. It proved to just be a little more problematic rather than beneficial for members, so we won’t be using that moving forward. The hat/sticker isn’t necessarily the replacement for that, but we are wanting to bring back similar benefits to All Access but in a different way. I’m not sure exactly what the direct replacement will be at this point in time, but we are looking to bring those benefits in a simpler way."

** the key part of this is they are looking to bring back those benefits and hopefully easier than the app as many have stated the app had its issues.

You must be registered for see images attach

#Birdgang #azcardinals #arizonacardinals

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t realize they did away with the All Access. I never had a problem with it.
Tix prices continue to go up, while benefits continue to disappear. Not good.
Sad to hear that. BTW that hat is about as basic as an "exclusive" hat can be. My gracious, can you put a lil effort into making it something perhaps everyone doesn't have? "Limited Edition" LMAO!

SRPPHX

Reaction score
how do you get these tix? I realize I am late, but hoping I can get tix for todays event.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat