Sehorn a Ram!

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Rams | Sehorn Agrees to 1-year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 10:13:49 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the St. Louis Rams have reached a contract agreement with free agent CB/FS Jason Sehorn (Giants). The two sides agreed to a one-year, $1 million deal and the entire amount is guaranteed.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Originally posted by Jttsaz
Rams | Sehorn Agrees to 1-year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 10:13:49 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the St. Louis Rams have reached a contract agreement with free agent CB/FS Jason Sehorn (Giants). The two sides agreed to a one-year, $1 million deal and the entire amount is guaranteed.

:biglaugh:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I bet this made Blake and his receivers happy. Cause Seahorn is old and slow!

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cagey veteren...... translation: slow, old, and over rated. They think #35 had a bad year before his injury, Sehorn hasn't been the same player since he injured himself on that kickoff return. He was always overrated anyway.

TXCardinalsFan

Feeling no pain
Reaction score
He is just another in a long span of overrated USC players. I am not knocking SC because I am from there and have been a Trojan fan for a couple of decades now. But USC definitely has had many overrated players playing in the NFL. Does Rob Johnson come to mind for some of you too?

Anyhow, Sehorn will probably injury himself making a stupid commercial and the Rams will still have to pay him his salary. One thing I do envy about him is that he married that hot brunette DA from Law and Order.

dbcard74

Reaction score
Anybody else remember the comment about Sehorn by Mike Martz a couple of years back, something to the effect that the Rams would love to throw to his side all day?

Does this signing mean the Rams are now desperate? Or that Martz really didn't believe what he was saying back then, but was just blowing hot air, which he was pretty good at when the Rams were rolling and he was sure he had invented football.

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
Let's see, the Rams will have A. Williams and Sehorn in the defensive backfield this year.

Me thinks the Cards will pick them apart with our QB and our YOUNG guns at WR.

Life is GOOD

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by TXCardinalsFan
He is just another in a long span of overrated USC players. I am not knocking SC because I am from there and have been a Trojan fan for a couple of decades now. But USC definitely has had many overrated players playing in the NFL. Does Rob Johnson come to mind for some of you too?

Anyhow, Sehorn will probably injury himself making a stupid commercial and the Rams will still have to pay him his salary. One thing I do envy about him is that he married that hot brunette DA from Law and Order.

Since you brought it up, what about Keyshawn? As far as I'm concerned he is just a hair removed from being a bust. Who the hell spends the #1 pick in the draft on a posession receiver? Dude is totally overrated, a legend in his own mind. A rich mans Frank Sanders. Every year since he's been drafted there has been at least 5 receivers who have outperformed his punk ass.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by Redrage
Since you brought it up, what about Keyshawn? As far as I'm concerned he is just a hair removed from being a bust. Who the hell spends the #1 pick in the draft on a posession receiver? Dude is totally overrated, a legend in his own mind. A rich mans Frank Sanders. Every year since he's been drafted there has been at least 5 receivers who have outperformed his punk ass.

Ahhhh yes...

but who has a super bowl ring?

He got the last laugh

:D

TXCardinalsFan

Feeling no pain
Reaction score
No disagreement here Redrage!

I've disliked Keyshutmymouth Johnson since he was at SC. If he didn't talk himself such a good game, I think he would be a number three receiver behind players that can actually catch and run. I think he only scored like one TD a couple of seasons ago and he blamed it on the QB. Not that he was slow and didn't run crisp patterns.

Yes. Another prime example of an overrated USC product. Thanks for the assist Redrage.

:thumbup:

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Rams | Sehorn To Battle For Position - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:21:06 -0700

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that St. Louis Rams FS Jason Sehorn will not be handed a job. He will compete for time with FS Kim Herring while learning a new position. "There's more mentally, and nobody knows what I can do at safety," said Sehorn, who played cornerback for nine seasons with the New York Giants. "While I think I have the athletic ability to do it, I'm not naive in thinking I can. I'm going to need a lot of coaching."

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfAz
Rams | Sehorn To Battle For Position - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:21:06 -0700

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that St. Louis Rams FS Jason Sehorn will not be handed a job. He will compete for time with FS Kim Herring while learning a new position. "There's more mentally, and nobody knows what I can do at safety," said Sehorn, who played cornerback for nine seasons with the New York Giants. "While I think I have the athletic ability to do it, I'm not naive in thinking I can. I'm going to need a lot of coaching."

errr... and a million dollars.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05