Serious Illness in My Family

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Bobcat - stay strong and "be there" for your daughter and the rest of your family. Only the Lord knows how things will pan out. It's His will. But of course, I, along with so many on this board and countless others not on this board I'm sure, will be praying for the Lord's grace...
May your daugher come through whatever it is she is battling, and go on to live a fruitful and productiive life.
Lord, there is enough sacrifice ocurring at this time. Spare Bobcats' daughter and grant him what so many fathers so strongly desire...
In Jesus' name - Amen...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
So very sorry to hear that

there is really nothing one can say that will make your worry go away but your daughter will be in my prayers...hang in there!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobcat, I hope your daughter's surgery goes well. My family will pray for you and your family in your time of need and for everything to go well with her surgery.

Be strong, friend. If you can take any consolation...being a Cardinals fan makes you strong. Right now you need to take the meaningless strength you have earned from football fandom and translate it into real world strength by being a rock for your family.

My prayers are with you. Keep us informed as to how it goes.

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
Your daughter and family will be in my prayers tonight and I will put her on our church prayer list.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please let your Daughter know that there is a whole community of people who she has never met, sending their prayers and best hopes for her.

Jeff

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Best wishes to your daughter, Bobcat. My prayers are with her and your family.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am praying for you and your family. Things like this really put sports in perspective.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wow, rough week for several people.

Thoughts and prayers will be there for all of you.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Also my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. I cant imagine how you feel. Sorry to hear that....

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be praying for your daughter, Bobcat, and MD, I'll be praying for your father as well.

seesred

Reaction score
THere is nothing as important to a family as a child. I hope and pray your child will be okay, I would definitly take the health of child over a win for the Cardinals.

GBR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05