Shandon Anderson and Steve Smith

fordronken

Reaction score
They're both waiting on the Finley situation to resolve itself. I wouldn't mind one of them on the cheap for insurance purposes.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll pass as should the Suns. They should use youth for insurance. If someone major goes down due to injury championship hopes will go with them. There will be no reason to play an old player when a young player could be developed.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Folster said:
I'll pass as should the Suns. They should use youth for insurance. If someone major goes down due to injury championship hopes will go with them. There will be no reason to play an old player when a young player could be developed.

Agree. I would rather the Suns put Jimmy in at starting SG and then take the flyer on James Jones to backup Marion.

I guess I wouldn't mind them on a min. deal, but it would be with no PT assurances.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thegrahamcrackr said:
Agree. I would rather the Suns put Jimmy in at starting SG and then take the flyer on James Jones to backup Marion.

I guess I wouldn't mind them on a min. deal, but it would be with no PT assurances.

didn't Shandon Anderson have some bad injury problems? I don't remember him playing anywhere last year.

I'm sure Steve Smith and still knock down a nice percentage of his three-point shots, but that's about all he can do at this point. he hasn't been able to defend his own shadow for several years now.

Joe Mama

cly2tw

Reaction score
I'd like to wait till the trade deadline with the chunk of our TE. Let's see how the young players Barbosa and Diaw develop/fit-in around Amare and then we could make some need-specific trades for the playoff run.