Shawn Marion - On his way to Golden State?

Mad Psyentist

Reaction score
WastedFate said:
I call absolute BS on this one, but find it interesting nontheless. Also, if this WERE to happen, I'd probably go jump off of a cliff, then do it again just to make sure that I was dead.

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/msgs/930798.phtml

Discuss.

Can't wait til the season starts so we can be done with these Marion rumors. Although im sure we'll still hear about a lot of new ones then as well.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
:eek:
Dunleavy and Fisher for Marion.:trout:

How about Ike and JRich for JJ2.

OP
OP
JS22

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Give me Ike, Dunleavy, and an unprotected #1....then I'd think about it.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasted,

Don't bring that crap around here anymore. :)

Shawn Marion is not going to be traded this summer. Barring a Phoenix Suns meltdown next season he isn't going to be traded until at least next summer. I'm not even sold that they will necessarily move him then.

Joe Mama

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This rumor is probably total crap but I bet BC is getting a LOT of calls from other teams.

If I was the GM of another team I'd be thinking, "Hey maybe I can screw the Suns over to help them save a little money."

GM's read the paper just like we do and I'm sure they're all wondering just how cheap Sarver is?

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
Wasted,

Shawn Marion is not going to be traded this summer. Barring a Phoenix Suns meltdown next season he isn't going to be traded until at least next summer. I'm not even sold that they will necessarily move him then.

Joe Mama

Fisher is horribly overpaid and Dunleavy is a less talented version of Googs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
Give me Ike, Dunleavy, and an unprotected #1....then I'd think about it.

I like it even though it is improbable. However, that #1 may not have that much value as long as Baron Davis stays healthy.

Anyone know about Derek Fisher's salary other than it is atrocious.

I will say this, I think if the Suns get the right offer for Marion and the players fit our needs I can see the Suns moving Marion sooner or later to get rid of his max contract.

The core of this team in the future will hopefully become JJ and Stoudemire (plus Nash) down the road. I'm presuming JJ re-signs with the Suns and is a happy camper.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
you know that is total BS when the Warrior fan boi posters say "0h h3ll y34h th4t t0t4lly b3n3f1ts b0th t34ms"

OP
OP
JS22

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
Wasted,

Joe Mama

Joe, as you can see, I absolutely think that this trade is 100% BS. I even put this in bold, to prevent getting assulted by the board members. ;)

But hey, it gives us something to talk about! :D

OP
OP
JS22

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
you know that is total BS when the Warrior fan boi posters say "0h h3ll y34h th4t t0t4lly b3n3f1ts b0th t34ms"

:biglaugh:

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
The fact that the following
The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle
to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political
stance.
was posted right underneath fully makes this a horseshit rumor and at best should be taken with a hefty laugh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05