Shelton Really does suck!!!

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
kerouac9

That's not fair, at all. I was watching AC for all the time he was on the field, and he was well containing the rush ends. He was one of the better OLs out there on Saturday.

The one sack that came off the right side was a designed trap (or something) where AC was covering the middle of the line. He was covering his man.

Actually I was really refering to last year. His play left a lot to be desired last year imho. I also missed all of the 1st quarter and part of the 2nd because the game started earlier than what i thought it was going to.

I hope AC can get it together this year. He has had injury problems with his bicep tear i think it might have been. So maybe he can get back to his former self this year. I certainly hope so.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
That's not fair, at all. I was watching AC for all the time he was on the field, and he was well containing the rush ends. He was one of the better OLs out there on Saturday.

The one sack that came off the right side was a designed trap (or something) where AC was covering the middle of the line. He was covering his man.

Yeah, you know I thought AC did OK on Saturday too. Very workmanlike I guess you could say. If he can keep this up and stay relatively healthy he can still have a decent year...which this OL needs out of him.

As for McCown not going through his reads...jeez I would agree pretty much although there were times he barely had time to get his feet planted too. Hopefully he hasn't lost confidence knowing his top 3 guys are unavailable right now. I was a bit disappointed in his performance. Hope to see better next week.