azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Call in the Cobra Kai to sweep the leg.

You must be registered for see images attach

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
+1 az1965 ..... if one of the Spurs stars was injured for the year I would feel no remorse, I would be giddy. Look at the beating Nash is taking, Horry obv wouldn't care if Nash separated a shoulder, or banged his head or broke an arm. The league has decided to side with the Spurs overwhelmingly so it's us against everyone now.

RingtheBell

Registered
Reaction score
I want Duncan bloody before the end of the game. If you dont like it, become a Mav fan.

Reaction score
I have a different train of thought.

Whenever Parker goes to the bench, Burke should go up into the stands, and grope the hell out of Eva Longoria. Parker would then jump out of his chair, and protect his fiancee (as he should). On his way down, he should mess with the family of Tim Duncan, Duncan would then become irritated, and enter the stands to protect his family. While being hauled away by security, he should stick the tail end of the broom somewhere in Bowen, causing him to take a swing at Burke.

As a result, Bowen, Duncan and Parker would all miss game 6, and they should, you know, if we're following the rule as it's written, right?

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

Whenever Parker goes to the bench, Burke should go up into the stands, and grope the hell out of Eva Longoria. Parker would then jump out of his chair, and protect his fiancee (as he should). On his way down, he should mess with the family of Tim Duncan, Duncan would then become irritated, and enter the stands to protect his family. While being hauled away by security, he should stick the tail end of the broom somewhere in Bowen, causing him to take a swing at Burke.

As a result, Bowen, Duncan and Parker would all miss game 6, and they should, you know, if we're following the rule as it's written, right?
You are so funny :D

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns should just play their game with class and show the nation how the Suns play basketball. I hope the NBA league office gets disgraced by the contradiction in their decision concerning rewarding a team that commits a venomous act.

Let's see, the Spurs lose Horry (who throws Nash into the table and throws an elbow at Raja) and the Suns lose Diaw and Stoudemire. Seems like the Spurs made a good trade. Yes, apparently that is what the NBA is all about... winning any way you can even if it is dirty play. I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I needed that laugh, sadly it is actually true.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
there should be retalitation for what Horry did as he tried to hurt Nash. But no matter what the game is gonna be a bloodbath, if we are losing it would be pathetic to throw in cheapshots we dont want to stoop to the spurs level.. If we dont win tommorow we'll win in 7.. Suns have heart. and Amare will play amazing game 6 to force 7.

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed in you guys. If you were coaching a Middle School team, and this sort of things happened, would you tell your kids to be thugs back to the other team? I hope not.

The Suns need (and I think will) take the high road. I know you guys are frustrated, and you all want a Championship as badly as I do, but at what cost? I'd rather not win, than win by being dirty cheats like San Antonio.

The Suns have always taken the highroad along with most of their fans and everytime it's thrown back in their faces as "well, the playoffs are more physical". There has to be time when the league steps in and says no. A foul is a foul whether it's the playoffs or not. Cheap shots are automatic playoff suspensions. They have to be able to apply the rules to an incident like what has happened in a just manner. This "the rules are the rules" crap only seems to apply to someone coming off the bench. If they want to follow the letter of the law then do it with trhe play on the court as well. A foul is still a foul regardless of who it's on.

Now I just want their players taken out of the game. Thanks to Stern, lesson learned. I'm sure this is the lesson all of the kids are taking out of this as well.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We have waited to long.... I am no longer a fan of moral victories.

RingtheBell

Registered
Reaction score
I just heard Game 5 happens to fall on free battery night!!!

What a coincidence!

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score

Eva better not show up for this game.

OBIJON80

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys are complaining about Spurs fans saying that Nash flopped in one thread, but here you're talking about retaliation? Even if the Spurs were dirty, shouldn't you be above that and just will your team to play through despite the rough stuff?

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Screw retaliation. We need to win. We need to show the Spurs that we aren't afraid of them and their tactics. If we deliberately try to injure or attack one of their players, that makes us no better than they are.

I say NO to retaliation--but YES to winning. Take care of business.

And for the love of God, the Phoenix crowd NEEDS to support the team for the entire 48 minutes!

agree with you bro it def kill the spurs fans and their team more if we beat them without retaliating to their dirtiness..

RingtheBell

Registered
Reaction score
You guys are complaining about Spurs fans saying that Nash flopped in one thread, but here you're talking about retaliation? Even if the Spurs were dirty, shouldn't you be above that and just will your team to play through despite the rough stuff?

And how is that working for us???

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score

What thread are you reading? the one talking about the spurs board?

READ IT FIRST!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed in you guys. If you were coaching a Middle School team, and this sort of things happened, would you tell your kids to be thugs back to the other team? I hope not.

The Suns need (and I think will) take the high road. I know you guys are frustrated, and you all want a Championship as badly as I do, but at what cost? I'd rather not win, than win by being dirty cheats like San Antonio.

to me it's not even a matter of taking the high road. i just don't think anyone of the spurs big three deserve to be hurt. do they benefit from horry's actions? yes. but they don't deserve to be hurt. if only there was some other way to even the playing field, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be one.

that said, screw the high road, if coach d pulled a coach cheney and sent in a thug to do this dirty work, i wouldn't applaud it, but i would say the league and spurs had it coming . . . and the league's ruling today encouraged it.

sharkman

Registered
Reaction score

No.

We have always taken the high road...just we have done all series. However, the League office has just made it clear that the high road means nothing. You can do anything to win...

...I'm thinking about idling my car waiting for the Spurs bus to arrive....
...when Duncan or Parker step off....

...give her the gas...

OBIJON80

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What thread are you reading? the one talking about the spurs board?

READ IT FIRST!

I read it! And I agree, it's ridiculous! But if you're going to complain about something like that, you shouldn't also wish for physical retaliation. It's just as classless, in my opinion.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
No.

We have always taken the high road...just we have done all series. However, the League office has just made it clear that the high road means nothing. You can do anything to win...

...I'm thinking about idling my car waiting for the Spurs bus to arrive....
...when Duncan or Parker step off....

...give her the gas...

lmao.. just hide on top of a building with a sniper rifle that way you wont get caught..