Signs sign Jalen Bridges, Baylor forward, 2-Way Contract

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he is terrible, and the worst defender I think i have ever seen. If Curry wasn't his bro in law he would not even be in the league

I'm not a fan of Damion Lee but he can shoot. The stats do not lie.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more I watch video of Jalen Bridges, the more I like him. It's hard to believe he wasn't drafted. I'm glad the Suns signed him to a two-way contract.

He reminds me of Kelly Oubre with a better shooting stroke.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Which makes you think there was a reason. Teams typically don't universally pass on a player unless there is something there. I think it's a solid pickup as well but until I see these guys in action I am skeptical.
The only reason is his age.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I reeeeeally hope we play these 3 rookies this year, let them ride through some ups and downs.

This is the main reason I don't want us to bring in some desperate, ring chasers, who want a ring AND respect. Those guys likely won't help us in the immediate future and have no hope of making an impact going forward. We neeeeeeeeeed to develop some talent, even if it requires dropping some games here and there.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I reeeeeally hope we play these 3 rookies this year, let them ride through some ups and downs.

This is the main reason I don't want us to bring in some desperate, ring chasers, who want a ring AND respect. Those guys likely won't help us in the immediate future and have no hope of making an impact going forward. We neeeeeeeeeed to develop some talent, even if it requires dropping some games here and there.
I totally agree. Bringing in tired old vets wanting to cash a paycheck will just get in the way and won’t likely help us compete. We always need to remember Trevor Ariza.

Get these young guys going.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Bringing in tired old vets wanting to cash a paycheck will just get in the way and won’t likely help us compete. We always need to remember Trevor Ariza.

Get these young guys going.
Up until last year, Denver playing the hell out of their young draft picks and it worked for them during the season. I would rather do that then continue to sign old guys looking for a final payday on their way out. So tired of it.

Last edited: