Sims is an idiot

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Clark should be suspended for the SB. The hit was blatently intentional. Way worse intent than the guy who hit Boldin earlier in the year and that guy lost a 1/4 of his season paycheck.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% disagree. It was clean. He threw his shoulder into the guy first. He didn't launch from his feet helmet first. It was a vicious hit but not dirty at all.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% disagree. It was clean. He threw his shoulder into the guy first. He didn't launch from his feet helmet first. It was a vicious hit but not dirty at all.

HUH? He led with the helmet, and hit with the helmet. No WAY in HELL that was clean. Not a chance in hell. Dirty freaking hit.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HUH? He led with the helmet, and hit with the helmet. No WAY in HELL that was clean. Not a chance in hell. Dirty freaking hit.

Just watched it again. Also, saw the replay from 3 angles. Have no clue what you were watching. No question it was a clean hit.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude, dont argue. This guy here knows all. He knows so much, he is forced by his supreme knowledge to bash Cardinals after they play their way into the SB.

Come to think of it, he must work for ESPN.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, dont argue. This guy here knows all. He knows so much, he is forced by his supreme knowledge to bash Cardinals after they play their way into the SB.

Come to think of it, he must work for ESPN.

LMAO. Let's all walk on egg shells because you say so. Pathetic. Grow some thicker skin dude.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Def a helmet 2 helmet hit. Me and my brother(who doesnt watch football) both made note of it and were flabbergasted when Sims suggested it was clean.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched it again. Also, saw the replay from 3 angles. Have no clue what you were watching. No question it was a clean hit.

I have NO idea what play you are watching. it was CLEAR helmet to helmet. You can argue if he led, but he HIT helmet to helmet. There is NO doubt there.

FFS man.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could possibly say that wasn't helmet to helmet, looked like he led with the helmet too.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have NO idea what play you are watching. it was CLEAR helmet to helmet. You can argue if he led, but he HIT helmet to helmet. There is NO doubt there.

FFS man.

We will have to disagree. He went shoulder first, then the helmets collided. There is a big difference between leading with the helmet. Helmet to helmet collisions are not illegal unelss you lead and are not dirty. It's when you lead with the helmet when it becomes dirty.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will have to disagree. He went shoulder first, then the helmets collided. There is a big difference between leading with the helmet. Helmet to helmet collisions are not illegal unelss you lead and are not dirty. It's when you lead with the helmet when it becomes dirty.

I personally, after watching it many times, think he led with the helmet, and there is no doubt he hit helmet to helmet.

I saw NO shoulder into that one....there was no let up either. He led, and hit, with the helmet. We'll have to agree to disagree and wait on what the league thinks.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally, after watching it many times, think he led with the helmet, and there is no doubt he hit helmet to helmet.

I saw NO shoulder into that one....there was no let up either. He led, and hit, with the helmet. We'll have to agree to disagree and wait on what the league thinks.

Already heard a statement on the radio. The Ref crew found nothing dirty about the hit. I guess the league will review and can override but they got the call right. You can clearly see him extend his arm out, hit shoulder then helmet.

It's hard to measure ones intent but I think he was just trying to make a big hit not hurt the guy. He is also not a dirty player.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is also not a dirty player.

This is something that definitely goes in his favor. If that was AW, it would be a no doubt suspension, IMO. No question.

But his history is good and that will play into it.

I still feel really bad for McLeghee...dude had one of the WORST leg injuries I've ever seen (sans theisman) and then this one. Hope he is ok.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was definitely helmet to helmet, but I don't think it was dirty. Clark led with his shoulder, but McGahee ducked down and the two hit helmets.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Sketchy at best, dirty at worst. I think the intention was to tap with the shoulder as a "clean hit" then drive forward with a head butt. It just happened that Willis ducked a little first and sped it all up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05