So of the 3 3-10 teams what is draft order

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
does anybody know

It is based on strength of schedule. The team with the weakest strength of schedule drafts first, I believe after the Raiders win today we moved to second behind the 49ers.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It is based on strength of schedule. The team with the weakest strength of schedule drafts first, I believe after the Raiders win today we moved to second behind the 49ers.
this is true

OP
OP
K

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
So if the Cards lose out they will have the first pick

Based on 49 era having stronger schedule than Cards from here out?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
So if the Cards lose out they will have the first pick

Based on 49 era having stronger schedule than Cards from here out?

Not exactly 14 of each teams opponents were common, the deciding factor is the 2 teams each played that don’t have in common. The Redskins and Falcons for us the Giants and Bucs for them...right now they have the exact same record (each combined 10-16), so it all comes down to those 4 teams last 3 games to determine strength of schedule as the rest of our SOS is the same.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm really hoping we can avoid having the number 1 overall pick, the pain of watching Keim draft our next first round bust...Knowing he had his pick of the litter, would be far too much to bear.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Would be pretty crazy for the Cardinals to have the #1 overall pick of the draft right after the Suns just had #1 overall pick of the draft as well.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, as it looks like it's certain that we'll have a top three or four draft pick. No idea if we'll make the right pick. But don't think it matters all that much.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, as it looks like it's certain that we'll have a top three or four draft pick. No idea if we'll make the right pick. But don't think it matters all that much.
Honestly i cant think about our draft pick, its a kind of mess that i dont see the light in the end of the tunnel
Many wasted years with bad picks and wrong plans
Arians wasnt interested to give a future to this organization and keim has been more an arians assistant then a manager
The result is what we have now, a disaster in place

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not exactly 14 of each teams opponents were common, the deciding factor is the 2 teams each played that don’t have in common. The Redskins and Falcons for us the Giants and Bucs for them...right now they have the exact same record (each combined 10-16), so it all comes down to those 4 teams last 3 games to determine strength of schedule as the rest of our SOS is the same.

I want us to get the first pick, it will put the Cardinals under the microscope more nationally. I don't want any excuse to keep our GM or Coach. It also might allow for interesting trades...

I think we have a pretty good chance of getting the 1st pick...

I'm a little surprised that the Giants and Bucs might have a better season than the Redskins and Falcons, I thought the Redskins and Falcons were going to be decent teams.. especially the Falcons.. I thought the Giants were the worst and were about to implode but they seem to be turning it around...

The giants are actually favored in 2 of 3 of their last games and they seem to be trending up.. It may come down to who wins the falcons/buccaneers game.. Go Bucs!

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I kind of forgot the Falcons still have us to play.. That's one more win that will hurt us.. I guess the odds are we'll get the second pick..

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Redskins will most likely lose out with Mark Sanchez. It might come down to Tampa beating Atlanta in the season finale.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Redskins will most likely lose out with Mark Sanchez. It might come down to Tampa beating Atlanta in the season finale.

They may actually finish the season with Josh Johnson at QB, they benched Sanchez yesterday and Johnson actually looked serviceable.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's how I see it:

We're probably gonna draft in the Top 1 - 5.

Two options: (1) Draft a Superstar or (2) Trade back with a team who needs a QB.

Most like likely, we'll go with Door #2, and the key to success with that option is to find 2 or more teams desperate to trade up and play one off against the other.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Here's how I see it:

We're probably gonna draft in the Top 1 - 5.

Two options: (1) Draft a Superstar or (2) Trade back with a team who needs a QB.

Most like likely, we'll go with Door #2, and the key to success with that option is to find 2 or more teams desperate to trade up and play one off against the other.

if the raiders are at 1 they will draft Bosa...if we are at 2...we really should draft Oliver...
but if we can trade back and still be in the top 5 or 6 I am all for it if it gives us another high 2 this year

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Enough with the Oliver nonsense.No more headcases or Primmadonna draft picks.Enough.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would be pretty crazy for the Cardinals to have the #1 overall pick of the draft right after the Suns just had #1 overall pick of the draft as well.

It honestly feels like that should have happened 7 or 8 times by now. :(

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score

Suns deserve it again, maybe more so this year than last. With the NBA lottery change, with the worst record for the year, Suns have just as good a shot at pick #5 than they do for pick #1.

It'll kill me if the Cards figure out a way to be worse after getting the #1 overall pick.

Go Cards!!!