So we are 3 days out

jjjcardsfan85

Reaction score
Whats is everyones gut feeling about what we do in the first round? Trade up, trade down, or stay put?

I think we stay put and take johnson or warmack.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I want Chance W. but I'm thinking more and more it is going to be a pass rusher. I would want Jones but it could be Mingo.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from walterfootball.com. The dude doing the mock draft speculates the Cardinals board looks like this

Luke Joeckel
Fisher
Jordan
Ansah
Lane Johnson

OP
OP
J

jjjcardsfan85

Reaction score
I hope we don't take Ansah i am not sold on him. I think he will be good but 2 to 3 years from now he won't be an instant impact that you look for with a top 10 pick, im not sure Johnson will amount to an instant impact player either. I think Jordan or warmack will give us that instant impact we need from that pick.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
One thing I am struggling with is the idea that Jacksonville is going to take an OT. No player they draft will supplant Eugene Monroe who is very good. Therefore, I just can't see them taking a RT with the #2 pick in the draft.

I can't see how the Jags pass on Dion Jordan.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats is everyones gut feeling about what we do in the first round? Trade up, trade down, or stay put?

I think we stay put and take johnson or warmack.

It will be Johnson, Warmack, Jordan, or Mingo.

That being said, a trade back to the teens to take Eifert or Cooper would not surprise me either.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If it came down to Warmack and Jordan we will all be very happy!

GBR
I hope we take a "chance" at #7. I also like Shariff as of late, he gets off quicker than Peewee Herman, but I really hope Warmack is there.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I haven't followed much at all, so I don't have a favorite prospect I want us to draft like I usually do. All I know is I don't want a QB at 7, nor do I want the 3rd OT. I wouldn't mind trading down.

Wow, that isn't much at all. This will be a weird draft to watch for me.