Sound Of Freedom

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
this was all known before the film came out. Tried to bite my tongue on this, but while people's intentions were good, supporting the film was supporting a grifting, lying sexual predator.
Instead you were accused of using emotion and hyperbole here - I'm sure apologies are forthcoming.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW - the whole dog tag story that is a central part of Ballard's narrative never happened, according to Customs

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Well, all those pushing Tim Ballard on the world will surely be condemning him in the harshest terms, especially those on the board who have been surprisingly quiet! You'd figure if you were so against trafficking and grooming would be especially horrified that the groomer was someone they lionized.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lord... the guy a lot of you heartily supported is just one of the biggest pieces of crap alive:

Glad y'all lined his pockets with more dough so he could continue with his very important mission.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lord... the guy a lot of you heartily supported is just one of the biggest pieces of crap alive:

Glad y'all lined his pockets with more dough so he could continue with his very important mission.
A few of us tried to tell them. But they were too busy "Paying it Forward" (right into a sexual predator's bank account), acting Holier than thou, and being dismissive to figure out they had been duped.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan