St. Louis series thread

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No TV. I'll listen on radio. Three years ago I dismissed baseball. Now I'm hooked.

Sick, sick, sick.

I don't go to nighty games. I'm old and live 72 gazillion miles away.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1-0 Diamondbacks after one. Finley got a double and Gonzo brings him in.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
4-1 Cardinals in the 4th. Sparks has given up 2 home runs. Diamondbacks are going to need to score 10+ runs when Daigle and Sparks pitch.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Whaddya Know - maybe it wasn't all Daigle after all! :rolleyes: Maybe it's a disturbingly powerful St. Louis offense, a still-mediocre and impatient Arizona offense, and totally overmatched AZ pitchers. Barf.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, what an absolute CRAP of a game this was.

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
I am seriously concerned about our pitching. I may not be Daigle or Sparks but it also doesnt look like they are helping themselves. Hopefully they can get it together.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AZZenny said:
Whaddya Know - maybe it wasn't all Daigle after all! :rolleyes: Maybe it's a disturbingly powerful St. Louis offense, a still-mediocre and impatient Arizona offense, and totally overmatched AZ pitchers. Barf.

The questions in STL were never about offense. They have a killer offense and both Daigle and Sparks learned that the hard way.

Our hitters MUST show more patience and discipline at the plate. Morris had under 95 pitches for the game. Are you kidding me?

I am hoping Daigle and Sparks starts were anomalies and they will be more effective.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05