Steeler Fan Stopping In. . .

Nirada

Reaction score
I have to echo Preacher's sentiments. If the Steelers didn't get to the SB I would be rooting for the Cards right now. And quite honestly I'd rather lose to Warner and company in the SB instead of lose to the Ravens on our own turf in the AFCCG. It's not like they are all saying. I think it will be a very competitive game and I'm very surprised about the 7 point spread. (Last I knew) This hopefully will be a classic battle: Your offense against our defense. Has the makings of a great game. The "Cinderella story" (if you will) against the "Dynasty". (Dynasty too strong a word? Maybe for this decade so far it is a bit much.) I think this game comes down to who shows up.
Oh and don't worry about obnoxious fans. I'm sure they will show up.

Last edited:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
what people say in press conferences is almost worthless.

Whis is a very smart guy. Even if he feels slighted -- there is no way he would ever say that in a press conference. If he did, all he does is come off looking whiny.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Whis is a very smart guy. Even if he feels slighted -- there is no way he would ever say that in a press conference. If he did, all he does is come off looking whiny.

Very true. I've always noticed that Whis is always careful with his words in interviews and press conferences. No reason to expect any different in the buildup before the game.

Welcome aboard, Steelers fans. Can't wait for the game!